A "Theatre mode" of KI or "free camera mode"

I’d like to see an update to the replays of KI’s game where you can veiw replays of your best matches and control the angle of the camera so you can show off cinimatic fights like in the trailers. I’d love to see this happen in KI. If it’s possible please consider it.

10 Likes

I’m sure this will be one of the first homemade mods we’ll get: a free roaming camera

That would be awesome for taking screenshots.

2 Likes

I’d rather the devs actually make it themselves, so that we can gaurantee it will be accessible on the consoles as well as PC.

and film making.

2 Likes

That would be FFn EPIC!!!
I know its somewhat possible because that is how they make the trailers. ALl of the trailers are basically in game footage with a 3D camera perspective.

I think it is anyway :smiling_imp:

1 Like

That sounds like a really neat and cool idea already

Glad alot of you guys ar ebehind the idea so far :smiley:

1 Like

I love your IDEA! I hope they listen to you!

It probably wouldn’t be able to be truly free form, or all 3d. I’m pretty sure the stage doesn’t extend all the up around to create a full 3d panorama. I still really like this idea and would love it, but camera control would certainly be limited to avoid turning into area where nothing exists.

1 Like

I’ve been saying the same thing. This can def spice up some amazing custom artwork for fightsticks.

1 Like

Agreed! It would really make this stuff look awesome.

1 Like

I really like this idea. Could lead to awesome content in a wide variety of mediums. Could be quite useful for examining character movement as well, for meta purposes.
If ever this becomes available, sign me up ASAP!

1 Like

Hell yes there is so much potential for this kind of mode.

1 Like

Hey guys sorry I wanted to bumo this topic up letting folks know I’d love to be able to film my recorded battles in a similar to how the trailers are done.

1 Like

I’d like this too

The potential for this mode will make great replays and screen-shots.

I’d love this idea

glasd you think so