A intro for Killer Instinct?

That’s what I was told.

#TRAITOR!
#LET’S GET HIM!!! :rage: :rage: :rage:

jk

2 Likes

Yup that wonderful 3+ min trailer is not even in the game… it’s not worth the $60 price tag, there’s so much missing to this game… story mode is very short it consist of 4-5 (some fighters 3) single round fights depending on who you pick. Survival Mode is what you expect except that you have to pay (with the points you earn during the round) for health v-trigger etc. training mode is decent, there’s no arcade mode (don’t see how they forgot that) no last boss fights . The only enjoyment that you may get is from playing online, if the servers act right. OHHHH and you can’t earn fight money UNLESS you’re online!! you can still play offline but you won’t earn nothing!!

ill gve my rundwn soon

i still love sc3 intro

and mvc3 intro

I don’t think KI ever had an intro. It was the build up to it’s theme, KI Symbol flies on the screen,

BOOM (Explosion of Fire)

KI: (Press Start)

So hype. :grin:

1 Like

I imagine a long slow motion unique 3D view of the stages…not In game but the actual 3D layout as found in the ultra fan book of the complete stage.

Remember how the camera zooms a close up of Orchids Flat Screens and PC Servers and money trunks in her trailer? After her slow motion Flick Flack.
Most probably missed it. It’s the little things that can be huge things.

Sort of a dynamic slow mo view… With an imposed semi- transparent view of the characters faces in the sky…

Very cinematic but not expensive to make, maybe even in Flash…

And a press start logo at bottom for those who are ready…
I don’t know something DIFFERENT?

Simple and elegant

Seeing how S3 has an extra song “A Warrior’s Journey” wonder if something could be arranged in the next possible season.

1 Like

Sure. Why not?