A crazy idea!

So his may sound pretty crazy after the past few weeks… What if we actually thanked IG For all the hard work and cool new features in the game like shadow lords. Instead of complaining about how “I only play multiplayer shadow lords is stupid” you can be thankful because if more people try the game because of single player modes then might eventually try multiplayer which will only strengthen community’s numbers. Also instead of complaining about stages for everyone, maybe just maybe we could ask nicely after season 3 is all set and done if they would be willing to tell us how much it would cost to do the remaining stages and if they would allow us to do a community fund for It. Or why don’t we wait till they say season 3 is complete before we complain about new modes we haven’t played or about missing content that could very well be a surprise. We have 26 amazing fighters an amazing netcode and modes for everyone to enjoy wether it’s offline or online. I really don’t get how this fanbase feels so entitled to the point that I see people straight up saying just because they aren’t into single player content like others they shouldn’t get a cool new mode because it doesn’t benefit them. You really think even if season 3 made bank that this studio would want to do a season 4 when they are just being bashed and yelled at over and over again? You go to work a job 50+ hours a week just to hear nothing but complaining and see how much passion you have to want to continue things after that!

15 Likes

You are crazy. Very crazy idea.

5 Likes

THANK YOU IG <3
and some more words to meet the character limit.

3 Likes

Also I did but I think we all should send @TheKeits a message with our support after the terrible stream experience he had!

1 Like

Honestly Iron Galaxy… you guys have been incredible with this game!

It’s always great to see a developer show nothing but passion and excitement for everything about their creation. The openness, and friendliness with the community is truly remarkable as well!

KI is not KI without you in my opinion. And just like Double Helix and Rare before you, you’ve added nothing but positive things to the Killer Instinct Legacy!

Thank you so much!

… But seriously though where my Eyedol stage???

Hehe kidding kidding! I’ll see myself out. Love you guys!

• hugs n’ kisses with a weee bit of tongue - :wink:
3 Likes

Love the work you all do, both on the IG side and the MS side.

This game is one of the most enjoyable experiences I’ve ever had in gaming.

Thank you for engaging with us, listening to us, and building the game that you think we’ll enjoy.

Thank you for putting up with the negativity of the few, even if I’m sure they can seem like an overwhelming majority at times.

Thank you very much for these amazing character creations, which are all crazy fun to both use and watch in the hands of players much more skilled than me.

Thank you for providing us with this great place to sound off on the game that you built for us. It’s an awesome site!

Thank you for helping along the tourney scene as much as humanly possible. While I don’t participate in it, I appreciate it’s value to the longevity of this game and have an endless amount of respect for the good people that donate their time and money to both putting on events and attend them.

Thank you for Shadowlords! As someone that loves single player content and story modes, my jaw was on the floor the whole time they were talking about it at E3. It’s the single player mode that I’ve been waiting for and it’s such an amalgamation of great ideas, I can’t wait to get my hands on it!

So yeah, thank you for everything. For Shadows, for season 2 story mode, for more seasons after the first one, for making this game both possible and amazing.

There are so many more people in this community that love this game and love what you guys do and appreciate it. Please always remember that, even when it doesn’t seem like it. Especially when it doesn’t seem like it.

4 Likes

Thank you to everyone that has ever worked on KI. All of you have helped to make KI into one of my favorite not just fighting games, but Video games of all time. Never have I felt with a game that I could recommend it to everyone I know and be sure that they would enjoy it as well. Your constant listing to the fans even when we have some bad apples is very much appreciated. With that I would like to thank Iron Galaxy and everyone else that has helped to mold Killer Instinct into the magnificent game it is today.

3 Likes

Thanks Devs, We appreciate all that you have done, are doing, and will do for what might be one of my favorite games ever.

2 Likes

Thank you Iron Galaxy for this addictive game.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve said it again and again that Killer Instinct, as a game and a community, is one of best experiences I’ve experienced in my gaming “career.”[quote=“DIAMONDVISI0N, post:4, topic:11620, full:true”]
Also I did but I think we all should send @TheKeits a message with our support after the terrible stream experience he had!
[/quote]We all feel bad for Keits, but he knows that the toxicity from the community stems from a loud minority. We aren’t all guilty of this. But go ahead and send a nice message if that’s what you feel like doing.

1 Like

Yeah, don’t let a loud vocal minority make you guys/girls think many of us don’t appreciate everything you do for this game and the community. A lot of us really do.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Actually… I already sent a fan boy positivity message to Keits. It was embarrassing. I swore a blood oath, asked to bear his children, the whole nine yards.

Worth it.

1 Like

Thanks Iron Galaxy for making one of my favorite games.

1 Like

That’s way too much work. That’s like… 19 letters to type out. Too much effort involved. I’ll pass.

1 Like

Big thanks go to IG for Kim Wu alone!!!

(and adding Orchid grenade)

1 Like

Well said, I think IG do deserve some sort of thanks for the work they’ve done. Yes, they may have made what some might feel were mistakes but they fixed them as quickly as they could. Killer Instinct has allowed me to actually get into a fighting game and compete at what I’d consider to be a high level as well as get involved with a community who is willing to provide assistance. Both of these factors as well as the fact that the characters are generally all very balanced makes for an experience that IG should certainly be thanked for.

2 Likes

THANK YOU VERY MUCH IG! The game is in its best shape ever!

Great job @TheKeits! I love your crazy character designs!

1 Like

IG is the best. We love u. Season 4.

1 Like