A Competetive Gamer

Ignore the title spelling, I know it is spelled wrong but for some reason it is censored so I am not allowed to use it. @rukizzel, someone dun goofed over there, lay down the law man.

Made a video of my experience and understanding of a competitive gamer for my final presentation in my media production class.

Disclaimer: I know that the terms competitive and hardcore are intermixed, but I truly believe that the term “competitive” has evolved to be classified as its own based on my experiences. Also, remember that these are only my take from being competitive and a lot aside from outside resources are opinionated. Also, I may sound boastful near the end, though know that adding a form of self-recognition was necessary to deliver a point to my class. Sorry if I seem forward, I know I am nowhere near the level of pros within our community, though I am trying to earn such credibility amongst everyone here. Anyway, take it at face value, I was happy with the outcome and thought I would share it with everyone. Hope everyone enjoys as much as I did.

@STORM179 Also, I should’ve asked, a time constraint made it difficult for me to immediately reach you, if you would like me to remove your name, I won’t hesitate. I included you for the push that you gave me to believe in myself.

Similarly, @TheNinjaOstrich I would have included you but I didn’t know your last name. Though, you more than certainly have earned yourself a special thank you for even getting me involved with the competitive side I thought was non-existent.

I know I am missing a few mentions here, but if we ever had such interactions, than thank you for the guidance.

5 Likes

Very Inspirational dude. Nice project! You totally have could have asked me my last name, or at least looked on my Xbox Profile :slight_smile:

I’ll be honest @oTigerSpirit, you know you are one of my inspirations to play competitively, right?

3 Likes

inspirational indeed! applaud

1 Like

I tried :cold_sweat:

I didn’t know to be honest, but I am glad to hear it. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I hope you did well in your class. The video production and editing looked very good to me. I’m always impressed by people who can make things.

1 Like

No sweat sir. Good job on your project - it was very well done :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well spoken brother. I would love to be considered one of the best or at least a terrifying opponent. I have no idea if I am or not, I can’t seem to get past the low end of gold teir. I’ll only get matched with a handful of people I can actually fight, then get paired with a bunch of killers I can’t possibly beat. Maybe if you wanna spar you can look me up… My gamer tag is General Screbor
I’m a Riptor main, but I also have a lvl 50 saber and jago. Kan Ra and Eyedoll late not far behind.

1 Like

Loved your video documentary!

Very well done, your an asset to the community and scene.
Entertaining, informative, well edited.
Next time Stalking, Cheaters, Bully’s, Sociopaths and Trolling.

1 Like

Can share this on the ultimate fans facebook page?

1 Like

I wouldn’t have access to it, but feel free to share it for me if you’d like!

1 Like