8Bit Beatdown questions

First off, let me say that I am extremely happy that 8Bit Beatdown is coming back. I will be watching it religiously, just please keep uploading to YouTube after the broadcast is done (so much easier to watch there, especially across different devices). I was hoping to maybe compete this time around, but being in the EU it’s probably going to be hard. Still, I wanted to check… and there’s no info on the webpage as to when the tournament actually starts on the third (the link on the page that says: “Next 8BBD (…)” is an empty link, doesn’t take you anywhere).

1 Like

It starts at 2pm EST. Idk what that converts to where you are.

2 Likes

Cool, that kind of works out (8pm here). How long does it usually last? Never watched it live.

Usually it lasted until 8 EST.

2 am… well, it’s not like I’ll be making it all the way to the finals anyway. :wink: Thanks.

1 Like

So there is no region lock (US, EU or Asia) for the 8BB? Thats awesome.

I mean the netcode in KI is excellent, i played against players from USW from EU with no lag, but if you have people playing on Wi-Fi or a really slow connection there might be some lag. Is there anything they do to try to prevent that?

Anyway if there are no restricitons for EU participants i will sign up for sure.

If there are too many disconnections you will be disqualified.

Alright sounds reasonable. Thanks for that info. I guess i’m gonna sign up for it then, since my connection is pretty good and stable.

necermind

I was wondering what happened to these. Season 3 has me more hype than ever to watch these.

Just had on on the 10th a few days ago, next one is on the 24th iirc

www.8BitBeatdown.com has schedule