3.9 Rough Sets

Check out Shadow Jago’s Color 11 in action by Ultimate Source.

You can get yours by purchasing the Shadow Jago figure ► https://ultimatesourcekillerinstinct.com/collections/wave-one-figures/products/shadow-jago

Season 3 Rough Sets with Raven is Raw (Spinal) (Shadow Jago Edition)

Season 3 Rough Sets with Breezzy713 (Riptor) (Mira Edition)

1 Like

Season 3 Rough Sets with TBS Hankhill (TJ Combo)

Season 3 Rough Sets with SUICUNE KUN (Shadow Jago/Sadira/Omen)

3 Likes

NEW Referral Program: Get 40% off of your first purchase
http://prz.io/8ZVa |Offer valid until 12/31/16|

Season 3 Rough Sets with oS|Aphex (Rash) (Jago Edition)

Are these sets against random people? Some of these opponents are quite good. Some not so much. You could say some of these people got Bassed. :smiley:

1 Like

What you did there. . . . .I see.

I might make an order. My last Jago got lost in the mail, and I never found it… :sob:

These sets are open to the public. I take on anyone and everyone (as long as I have the free time).

Season 3 Rough Sets with BH|Amenty (Jago/Kim Wu)

Season 3 Rough Sets with Hot1ava (Kim Wu) (Shadow Jago Edition)

Season 3 Rough Sets with Punch Walker (Part II)

Season 3 Rough Sets with SonicDolphin117 (Glacius) (Jago Edition)

Season 3 Rough Sets with BH|Waterhorses (Glacius) (Part II)

Season 3 Rough Sets with CrazyLCD (Orchid)

Season 3 Rough Sets with BxA|FrankTheHuman (Eyedol) (Jago Edition) (Part II)

2 Likes

Were you responding to my lost Jago statement, or…?

And yeah, I’d love to do another set again. Want to see how I’ve improved from last time.

(I’ll still get bodied though XD)

When can we play a set? LMAO

I’m on right now. or ask me via Xbox to schedule something.

1 Like

Ok.

Season 3 Rough Sets with Tyzo (Cinder) (Jago Edition)

Season 3 Rough Sets with EMPEROR REBELO (TJ Combo)

1 Like

Wow, what a great attitude. I watch everything on your channel. Best content creator in the KI Community by a mile.

1 Like

Really appreciate that. My YouTube channel has only been active for about 7 months now. Glad everyone seems to enjoy it. Just wanna shoutout @Infilament and ruinyourday for the inspiration to keep on going. And obviously, you guys, the community.

5 Likes

I don’t think you can underestimate how valuable it is to have sets like this available in an easily searchable form on Youtube. Especially considering literally nobody else is doing it. Channels like YogaFlame and such have no doubt been instrumental in helping SF games sell, or helping new players aspire to get better, and this is the YF channel for KI.

A lot of my research for guide pages is messing around in training mode/thinking about character tools, but then I try to watch good players play the character so I can see how stuff works in practice. I can’t play all 26 characters at high level so I need to do this type of research to make my guide even remotely helpful. And the first place I go to look for stuff like this is your Youtube now.

I also like that you’re trying to expand your character set so it’s not just always Spinal on the channel, and I also like that you do group sets so we can see interesting play between two characters you have no intention of playing. I would love to see more Group Sets showcasing super wacky matchups as well, but I understand it’s not as easy to ask two other people to play as it is to just play yourself. If I have any advice for your channel, I think that would be it though… try to think about matchups that haven’t been seen very often (or at all) at high level and try to find two people interested in playing that set. Like, I have no idea what the Eyedol/Gargos matchup looks like, for instance. Sounds like it might be super fun to watch. Maybe get a SlenderCashew vs Frank set or something? Or reach out to those guys in Chile (BM Kada and such) who play those characters and have different styles than other videos on your channel? Just some thoughts for the future, but it definitely doesn’t diminish the value of your channel currently.

5 Likes

Sign me up to watch a good Eyedol c’s Gargos MU :slight_smile:

And yeah, if anyone wants to see a Sako vs Somebody fight, just let me know @UABass - I’m always down for a good set.

2 Likes

Been wanting to do some more Group Sets, I think I have like three ready to go, but I’m also waiting on the 100th special to be complete :wink:

1 Like

Season 3 Rough Sets with Pink Diamond (Orchid)

Season 3 Rough Sets with DaytonJ (Jago) (Mira Edition)

Season 3 Rough Sets with MBA Banemobius (Spinal) (Cinder Edition)

Season 3 Rough Sets with TBS Sickle (Glacius)

3 Likes

I’m actually really hype for the 100th Special set. When is it Bass?

The set was played weeks ago. Just been busy with partnership. Waiting on 3rd party.

Season 3 Rough Sets with BxA|Jackal (Gargos) (Part II)

Season 3 Rough Sets with ItzTymeToDul (Omen) (Mira Edition)

5 Likes