3.6 fulgore instinct suggestion

That’s a lot of pips!

lol. I’m sure it can be toned down or just shut this whole thread down by giving him a battery ender, but that’s boring. having those extra pips means you only get instinct once for the whole match and for fulgore that’s scary. maybe slow to the reactor speed all round to compensate?

ya but u haven’t used any pips which for fulgore usually means your losing. trade pips now for future instinct gain and penalize it by half?

Oh okay I think I see what you’re saying. I’m not sure I think it’s a good idea still, but I think I understand.

I would like for them to do something cool w his INSX, but I doubt they’re looking to do anything that will make it better than it is in pretty much any fashion. I’m actually quite certain they’re looking for an overall nerf. That said, what could they do to make it different, wo actually improving it? Because offering more pips for spending pips actually sounds incredibly powerful, and would sort of just further incentivize randomly spinning out QCF>QCB>button loops, which is hardly more thoughtful…

If his INSX is gonna remain anywhere near as basic as it is now though, I would like to see him gain some.way to either gain INSX ala Jago or extend his INSX. Though I think having a shot at getting another INSX per match rather than extending his INSX duration - that’s a mighty ability, which thus far is only available to one character by spending HP. Depending on the what’s and hows of his new INSX, extension is likely to be nothing to sneeze at.

Just my thoughts on it. I would say I would like to see his mobility tied to spin speed rather than meter total, but that’s unrelated to the thread. Soz.

ya I have a thread above about how it could be tied to meter and those suggestions are interchangeable with any idea really. I think they are looking for nerfs cause fulgore gets a pip every 1.5 seconds and hall he has to do is play teleport keep away

What if they give him special move that sacrifice instinct meter for immediate pip recovery that varies based on how much instinct meter is sacrificed like 50% instinct meter gives you 4-5 immediate pips. Sacrifice fulgore most powerful moment to get a chance to get out of jail here and now in terms of meter

I suggest that very exact thing above and someone suggested it would be to strong even at a penalized pip to instinct meter ratio.

no please, unrelate away. it’s all fair game. each system in place, effects the next. so please, let it fly.