3.5 Patch Notes - Shadow Lords

As an Eyedol Fanboy knocking skulls together with his heavy attacks was the most fun thing in this game, I think balancing what is there is better than totally changing it. I stopped playing TJ after they axed all of his animations and changed how his combos worked. Gutted all of the fun right out of the character for me.

Nice! Looking forward to seeing these shadow skins even if we can pretty much tell what theyā€™ll be. Also psyched for new guardians, consumables, and the perma-buffs for the four season 3 characters. Hope every character will get one. :slight_smile:

Curious if weā€™all see anything major in Mondayā€™s info.

Iā€™m looking forward to getting back into Shadow Lords, being a bad player its been a struggle to enjoy. Hopefully some of these changes will make it more accessible to everyone.

1 Like

Joanna Dark for Patch 3.6 then?

3 Likes

Videos are up on YouTube!
Shadow Rash versus shadow Glacius

Shadow Spinal vs Shadow Tusk

3 Likes

My bad, yā€™all. Had to go get my work kit and recap everything :confused:

Post is up though, and thereā€™s another thread for discussion. Enjoy!

4 Likes

Canā€™t wait for part 2 with the Balance Changes. This is going to be a fun update :grin:

Yeahā€¦passing on these skins. The smoke effect killed it for me. :frowning:

3 Likes

Wow dudeā€¦really? -_-
At least give a more constructive reason.

1 Like

Iā€™m afraid his dream ended there.

2 Likes

So they do free stuff and you complain. Theyā€™ll end up doing nothing in the future. Donā€™t like them, donā€™t use them and move on.
Jesus wept.

1 Like

I think itā€™s okay to show your disdain for something if itā€™s not to your liking.

I just thinkā€¦his post was unnecessary and could have been done way better.

They look great but thereā€™s no ā€œHisakoā€ VFX on 'em like the Mimics have. D:

EDIT: Wait, there it is.

I agree heā€™s right to show his disdain. Iā€™m not overly fond of them myself but I appreciate that they are still giving us stuff after 3 years.

The post itself is just reactionary and uncalled for. He should just move on instead of yapping about free stuff

Quick question, with these new updates, will there be more achievements being added?

I think both mimic and shadow skins looks great depending on the characters being used. Unfortunately the human characters look the worst but the creatures and machines look great. Maybe there could be some aesthetic tweaking to the human characters so the colors donā€™t crash into each other I.e tusks beard and so forth. Idk, just my two cents

2 Likes

Yeah the human ones look pretty bad, I still think their clothes should be tinted purple/green to complete the look.

I mean logically the mimics and shadows are made up of Gargosā€™ essence and Shadow energy respectively, why in the world would their hair color, mouth color, eye color and clothing not be made up of the same material as the rest of their bodies? Gargos didnā€™t create a bunch of naked green clones who had to go down to the mall and shop for normal people clothes, the clothing and accessories are part of the mimic/shadow and their colors should reflect that. If the colors matched the skins would instantly go up another 50% on the coolness scale and another 20% if they made the eyes glow white/green/purple as well.

2 Likes

I am wondering the same thing. I have been at 100% 6 different times, and it would be fun to do it again.

would be really dope if they was 100% vfx skins. As it should allow you to see the background through the character. I wonder if there will be a second community or not anymore. This should be one of things to do through a KI fundraiser, vfx mimic skins & vfx shadow skins overhaul.

Or just make mimic Omens who mimic anything. And give gigantic characters non Omen shape. (leaveā€™em with their own shape with vfx skin)