2017 KIWC Player Trailers

What’s up guys! The World Cup Player Trailers were a pretty big hit last year so I’m bringing the FGC more this year!
First up is none other than the #1 Seed, CIRCA NICKY! Check it out below and stay tuned for more KIWC player trailers leading up to the big weekend in 10 days!

10 Likes

Is there anywhere to check the official KIWC seed in order and detail?

Ultra arcade website, then the world cup section… Site is down atm though it seems.

The next KI World Cup Player Trailer is here!!! Featuring one of the World’s best Glacius’, TBS SICKLE!

3 Likes

NEW Trailer coming later today! Stay tuned here, twitter @thedean02 and youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/hotsauce02

THE NEXT KI WORLD CUP PLAYER REEL IS HERE! Ok, so I went a little above and beyond on this next one, simply bc I’ve never featured her in any of my epics/exhibitions, and I think her play style is awesome and inspiring, not just to the ladies but the fellas as well. YOU GO GIRL!

2 Likes

THE NEXT KIWC Player Trailer is here!!! Welcome, the FINAL 8Bit-Beatdown Champion, BH AMENTY!

2 Likes

Another @KIWorldCup Player Trailer has dropped! Ft. the one and only @TheDaytonJ

1 Like

A NEW @KIWorldCup PLAYER REEL HAS JUST DROPPED! Ft. the world’s favorite Dino, @Fiyah_Liger

The next one up for the 2017 season is one of the MOST WELL-KNOWN, AND LOVED KI VOICES & COMMUNITY LEADERS, the one and only, creator and care-taker of the Saucey Suite, MR. SHIN TRISTAN!

Up late, WORKIN! FOR YOU GUYS! KI World Cup hype!!! ANOTHER Player Reel is here! NOW! Shoutout to The Dutch Brawlers and all the top guys in the UK! Let’s GOOOOOO!

1 Like

Awesome stuff and good work!!!

1 Like

Thanks man I appreciate the eyes/ears!!! NEW ONE COMING REAL SOON!

AND IT’S HERE!!! Another top FRENCH KILLER, KI World Cup Player Reel, LECHATNOIR!

1 Like

THE FINAL WORLD CUP PLAYER REEL FOR 2017 IS HERE… Ft. The WORLD’S BEST OMEN, BH SAMANOXSK8!

I need to start training for tourments and great trailers.

1 Like

Thanks man! And here is the icing on the cake! Put together a 2017 montage from ALL the World Cup Player Trailers! If you didn’t get to see the others, DON’T MISS the full montage!

3 Likes

Thanks dude and with that theme to it makes it better.

2 Likes

I wish I had a player trailer… :pensive:

In all seriousness though, these were really cool Street. I had a blast watching each one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great job at the touney. I’d like to pit my Kim against your Hisako.

1 Like