2017 KI Community Fund Update

after the fund is over you can buy him for 5 dollars when he is put on sale. the money goes to the devs.

You buy him, tell Gargos the check is in the mail.

…k

Also didn’t in game purchases go towards shago? such as buying other characters? I swore all non physical stuff went towards the fund. (cause I remember people being disappointed that the soundtracks didn’t contribute)

I’m not twisting your words I’m trying to make sense of them. In one sentence you say you try to challenge your friends shadow but can’t because KI is asking for more money and in the other I’m some how supposed to know what you mean.

Based on what you’ve said leads me to believe you mean shadow points since KI gold is only used to pay for boosters, shadow lords crafting items and guardians, and certain character accessories and skins all of these except for the 2x xp boosters can be gotten without paying a single cent and I know this because I have yet to buy any KI gold and have unlocked nearly all of the in game items.

Half the money goes to the community fund which is tournament prize money. And you have to pay for Kilgore for the same reason everyone else does. He ain’t free, but you could just wait until he gets marked
down to $5 when you no longer contribute to the community fund

:slight_smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Guys could we please get back on topic

Took long enough you could have did a small update that would atleast change the “Mimic Kilgore” Issue. Im not mad now just wanted to say, you are doing great work and i hope for 3 Months there will be big changes. Stay tuned…

I think it adds value to my purchase…

???
The first time I used Kilgore, without even bought him before was in shadow lords…