100% Achievement Completion Thread

Figured I’d make a thread in the same vein as the All Characters to Lvl50 thread. This time with 100% Achievement Completion.

I know that @SadisticRage76 , @DoobyDude23 , and @SirRadG have already completed this.

And just for fun, let’s throw in anyone who’s ever had 100% completion. I remember @SightlessKombat had 100% a few patches back.

Well, let’s set us some goals! Who’s got 100%? Who wants to get there? How close/far away are you?

Personally I’ve got 16 of the “Battle Worn” achievements (20 Ranked Wins) left. Otherwise I’ve got every other achievement for every character and game mode, plus a good chunk of the Battle Worn achievements for characters I play more often.

5 Likes

I’m almost there, I’ve got 11 characters to get the Master achievements for, and then I’ve got an entire cast of characters to get the Friendly achievements. Outside of those, I’ve got almost all of them.

All achievements unlocked here!

3 Likes

I will never, ever, ever come anywhere close to having 100% achievements completion in this game. Hats off to you guys :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Well, it’s actually not that difficult once you get into it. There are some that are a little grindy though, but there are methods around that.

I imagine though your time is more or less spent practicing and keeping your game at top condition for competition, which is definitely a worthy use of your time. Still, if you ever look to diverting your time to collect them, there are ways to make it easier and faster. The only one that might be a REAL pain is getting your shadow to fight 100 opponents, which that’s sort of out of your hands.

Lol. Oh no, I just have less than zero interest in ever touching some characters :joy:

2 Likes

Yea, I know that feeling. It’s one reason why some achievements have been slower than others.

Eww, Jago

3 Likes

The relief when you’ve finished with characters you hate… I throw my controller in the air once the final achievement pops. Damn Kilgore, Sadira, Kan-Ra and TJ.

Thank you. The achievements were not that bad. The only ones I hate are the 20 ranked wins. I hate going on Ranked with a character I can’t play very well and vs some Jago player that has been using the same character for 2 to 3 years.

The reason I have them all is because I wanted all color 9s for every character. By the time I get the color 9 unlocked, the only achievement left for the character is the 20 ranked wins. Sometimes they are all done before I unlock color 9.

I do get that you don’t want to use certain characters. Some of those achievements I hated getting.

I figured you were somewhat good with the entire cast. Who do you hate playing? PM me so I don’t have to look at a “stay on topic” message. :laughing:

Hah! I laugh in the face of “stay on topic” messages :tada::rage::tada:

I can play a modest subset of the cast at a reasonable level. Characters that I can play at a “high” level are Hisako, Sadira, Jago, and Shinsako. I can take Kim Wu, Tusk, Aria, Mira, Orchid, and Thunder into Ranked and probably get a better than 60% win rate, but for some of them (Orchid and Thunder in particular) that’s more about me being generally solid as a player as opposed to particularly proficient with the character.

Characters I’ve taken into Practice mode once and said “nope” to include Aganos, Riptor, Maya (though a rotator cuff injury is what put me off from her), Rash, and Shago. Characters who I’ve never had any desire whatsoever to even try include Spinal, Fulgore, Glacius, TJ, Kan-Ra, Omen, Cinder, Wulf, and Eyedol.

I think they’re all interesting characters in their own ways and there are a few characters I’d still like to try out (Arbiter, Gargos), but ultimately a significant chunk of the cast isn’t for me. They don’t have the look or the playstyle that appeals to me, so I just don’t bother spending time playing them when I could be spending that time with characters I actually enjoy. So yeah, definitely respect when people are dedicated enough to grind everything to Level 50 or 100% achievement score. :slight_smile:

:expressionless:

6 Likes

I regret nothing

6 Likes

[quote=“STORM179, post:11, topic:20699, full:true”]Characters that I can play at a “high” level are Hisako, Sadira, Jago
[/quote]

I dunno man, I saw that jago on stream…

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I got 100% achievements for seasons 1 and 2. I just stopped caring about them once season 3 hit. Plus, I hate shadow lords and don’t want to play it for achievements.

So did Geek.
He got a perma ban.
Carry on. lol

1 Like

Lol. He’s rusty :sweat_smile:

I actually think a lot of it has to do with me streaming/talking while playing him; I’ve been finding it pretty tough to do with my secondaries. There isn’t enough muscle memory/ingrained habits to autopilot, so the split attention really tells when I’m trying to play them. I’ve found that the only characters I can play well while actively talking are really Hisako and Sadira - everyone else I’ve been pretty shabby with.

1 Like

Tbh, I have a rough time trying to talk at all while playing. If someone asks me a question while I’m playing, I have to wait till the end of a match to talk.

Never going to happen, never going to hit killer. :stuck_out_tongue:

If Shadow Lords hadn’t been added or was accessible with Narrator/the API that allows for similar functionality, I might have 100% now. As it stands, I won’t get that until SL becomes fully accessible.

Thanks for mentioning me on this thread though. :slight_smile: systems