Wizard/warlock character

I would love to see a wizard/warlock style character in Killer Instinct

Yes Kan-ra kind of covers the wizard/sorcerer trope but i think KI could do with a European wizard/warlock!

Iā€™m talking about a character that uses elemental magic and possibly having psychic powers. And even having necromancer style powers such as raising zombies etcā€¦ And have a magic staff!

share your ideasā€¦

@TempusChaoti @TheKeits

7 Likes

If itā€™s anything like that alchemist from Eternal Champions, then Iā€™m all for it (especially if he fights with a magical staff).

2 Likes

you got it in one! A character similar to Xavier form Eternal champions would be perfect for season 3!

1 Like

Would be nice to add something like that in the roster.

Hope something ā€œMerlinā€ out of this one. Maybe even Yu-gi-Oh!'s Dark Magician!

1 Like

Yeah, thatā€™s the guy (and now that Iā€™m on my PC rather than my XB1, I can do him justice). :smile:

ā€¦God, I love that stance.

ā€¦and those moves!

1 Like

I like this potential character concept idea/suggestion already so count me in now :smiley:

1 Like

Here are some more examples of how this character could be like!

1 Like

Noā€¦ This artwork is very amazing than them!
http://forums.ultra-combo.com/uploads/default/original/2X/1/1536e85cfcc566b1814ba4b656911e900a1426d5.jpg

2 Likes

They oughta figure out a way to make something ā€œDark Magicianā€ out of this one.

3 Likes

Dude. Iā€™d be down for this.

1 Like

3 Likes
2 Likes

Donā€™t forget Doctor Strange!

3 Likes

How do you guys feel about a Mage/wizard style character in ki season 3?
Go up the page to see ideas etcā€¦

1 Like

it would be coolā€¦but I think it should be like some type of Templar white wizardā€¦because kan ra is technically a dark sorcererā€¦know what I mean

1 Like

What about a necromancer.

1 Like

One word: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq__sCfpqvA

And Iā€™m dead serious (well itā€™s not a wizard, but close enough).

1 Like

I actually love that idea. Age of Empires is Microsoftā€™s IP so taking that asset could be possible. When the KI wizard starts healing himself he can start wololing :grin:

1 Like

Thank Windows Central for the suggestion

I imagine a plague doctor look who throws different flasks with different sort of elemental potions in them doing different kind of damage, like an alchemist.