Why people hate Eyedol again? -.-

This is my problem. We’re not going to sit here and sort out “who shot first” Eyedol fans or people who don’t like Eyedol. It’s just arguing about the argument - it’s not productive. Stop being sore winners.

I admit this is a pet peeve of mine - but this comment really set me off:

Maybe I read more into it than you intended and certainly it’s wrong to put responsibility for the combined baggage of the thread in you, but to me it’s not “both sides of an argument” to say “people who thought Eyedol would be bad were wrong.”

The message you should be taking from this is “Eyedol is in the game” (so yay) and “lots of people like him” (also yay).

As I’ve said twice already in this thread - people have stopped saying Eyedol sucks because he is now in the game and people don’t want to sit around running down the game. What you (and others, not just you) are doing is just baiting people to come in here and have a fight. I don’t understand it and I don’t understand what you want people to say.

As far as blocking me, I think there might actually be a way to do this. I know that it was a promised feature but I admit I haven’t really ever tried to do it.

2 Likes