Whos back from the Season 2 Forums

I’m one of the guys that stalked the forums silently in the background and am so happy they’re back!

I’m personally loving the new layout.

I am. Been on the forums for a long time under JayWood2010.

[quote=“M00NLightNinja, post:1, topic:189”]
3000 post
[/quote] 8 posts per day your slacking

Im back from the old forum too…

I usually just sticked to the kan ra section.

1 Like

This new forum is definitely going to need some getting used to. Glad to see so many familiar faces! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m back, under the same name. The new forums are a little different, but I think I’ll be able to adjust quickly

2 Likes
  • raising hand * and 15 letters is minimum for a post :slight_smile:

AM back, used to go under Haikusfrombuddha. Not sure if that transferred over.

Also back from the old forums. Name is pretty much the same, minus the 606.

I am back from the old forums :slight_smile: this is kiofsabrewulf

Don’t like the new look at all but I’m very much liking the new functionality.

Well, it took me a bit to figure out how to login/sign up, but I’m back :grin: !

2 Likes

I’m here as well, even though I don’t post often. BTW, this is Aquarius2006 from the old forums.

I’ve been around since the end of DH time. Just never posted as much.

Back as well, still Anodyne! I definitely like the way these new forums work (pop up window for replies is a nice touch and the drag and drop functionalities for images are AWESOME) though the look is gonna take some getting used to. Not bad, just different, some stuff tends to bleed together imo but that’s about the worst of it. Oh, and the new profile customization features seem neato as well! Overall very happy to have the forums back!

I was here from the old forums! Sciencejoe back then, Sciencejoe now.

I think most of us are, just now we have to go by out Gamertags instead of usernames.