Well, welcome Mr. Boyes

Time for Divekick remastered!

1 Like

lol

Super serial post

There’s definitely a lot that can inferred from this. Whether or not it involves KI remains to be seen, however, you don’t bring in a big name like this without some form of plan they’re (MS and/or IG) working to execute properly and carefully. He brings a lot to the table.

I’ve been saying from the start that eventually they’ll come out with a SFV super turbo hyper edition EX plus Alpha championship edition and put it on Xbox way down the road. lol

Here is one of the comments from the article. (I hope this isn’t true)

“I’ve been hearing rumblings that the Xbox team isn’t happy with how Lang and Keits are running the show, so this could actually be the precursor to a major shake-up at IG.”

i doubt it has anything to do.
Just be happy for MR. Boyes I doubt this will change much for lang and keits

Well that’s unsettling, the last thing we need is drama of that sort.

Welcome to IG, Adam! The world definitely ain’t ready for this!

The impression I got from reading the press info on this was that Boyes would be heading up new stuff – but whether that’s yet more contracting on other games, onboarding more indie stuff, or putting a big new game into production is yet to be seen. IG would make sense as the developers of a new KI if that were in the pipeline at the moment, but it really could be anything, and bringing in Boyes probably helps greatly with making those publishing deals for a big third-party game. It’d be cool to see IG be the main name on a big new thing, KI or otherwise, but we’ll have to wait and see I guess.

Also wondering if Johnny V is lurking around here somewhere.

Iron Galaxy, from my understanding. Looks like this is a reshuffle at the top that’s somehow placing her in a more prominent role? iuno, I’m sure it was all intended to be as confusing as possible.

I don’t think Boyes ever really left the Lang Zone.

I can imagine a tense heavily-armed stand-off between the console giants in a dark back-alley over this. “Okay, you send over the Killer Instinct, and then we’ll let go of the Street Fighter.” “No, you first!”

I will accept no less than fourteen adjectives on my enhanced 'Bone port of SFV. I feel like Capcom can deliver this for me if anyone can.

(I doubt an end to that exclusivity deal is forthcoming.)

Some random in the Polygon comments section? Thanks for the reliable intel, person.

2 Likes

I haven’t found any proof that the listing exists, but if it were to release I’d be willing to give it a shot

Regardless, welcome to the new IG members.

Yep. They’ve spoiled me after Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus Alpha Prime. I crave more words!!

1 Like

Wouldn’t make sense since ig is an independent developer. There not owned by ms.

I was showing you guys what I saw. LOL

Some things should be shared. A “rumbling” heard by some random commentor on the internet with nothing to back it up, does not.

This would never happen because Microsoft owns the IP (Killer instinct). It’s like saying Sony will make let Uncharted 4 come to Xbox one!.

Adam Boyes is the new CEO for Iron Galaxy and will be working on all current and future projects and because he is an EX-sony employee doesn’t mean he has the right to make Killer instinct for Ps4!.
If ps4 gamers desire to play Killer instinct then buy a Xbox one for $250 like the rest of us have done.

I bought my Xbox back in 2013 mainly for Killer instinct why shouldn’t others have to pay if they want to play Killer instinct!.
And I hope Adam boyes changes his attitude in the future towards Xbox now he is working on behalf of Iron Galaxy!.

Welcome to the KI community! You’re one of us now.

I’m aware that KI will never release out of MS. It was just a fun thought and “what if” scenario to see how the game would grow or not.