Well, welcome Mr. Boyes

From mocking Xbox to IG CEO.

Let’s hope he sees KI’s potential and will help pushing the franchise move forward XD

2 Likes

This is some big news! Welcome to the team, Boyes!
Also, welcome to Chelsa Blasko!

Hope to see you two on the forums!

Some more news on this here:

We’re making headlines, Boyes and girls!

3 Likes

Kratos for S4?

We might get some decent advertising for the game now

1 Like

Alrighty, then…

We will see what happens.

I think he’s done a great job at Sony, so hopefully this means good things for the future of Killer Instinct. I’m not sure where Chelsea’s from, but I certainly wish both her and Adam the best.

I really hope he likes adding more stages!

6 Likes

Probably means Iron Galaxy is more serious about its expansion into a full fledged AAA third party studio. With their publishing indie games am guessing their main goal is to become a recognizable household name the likes of Bethesda and others. If it means eventually getting talent that makes KI better then am all up for it.

How would you feel if KI became a third party game?

Never would as Microsoft own the IP.

But, if this is a ‘What if?’ scenario then to be honest. I’d be happy! Just opens the game up to more people.

if this game was on PS4 i’d love to see how many people dropped SFV for KI

im an old school SF fan but I havent even purchased SFV, I dont support half-assed efforts

2 Likes

Yes, MS won’t let go of this IP, but it’s a fun thought.

Imagine if KI had a snowball effect, starting out somewhat small and becoming something as large as SF in the future when rolling onto all the platforms.

Funny that the guy who announced SFV “exclusivity” is now part of the studio working on Microsoft’s fighting game.

Welcome sir.

1 Like

Exclusivity? http://www.icxm.net/x/street-fighter-5-listed-for-xbox-one-on-amazon.html

Welcome! I hope for the best for both of you as CEO and us as costumers!

I welcome our new Boyes Overlords.

but… What will happen to the Lang Zone?

Lang said he’s stepping down from CEO but he’s still overseeing production and stuff like that.

The Lang Zone is eternal

Awesome news!