Ultimate Source Figures - Nearing Launch!

Shago rocking out with a keytar, Arby hanging around with them, and Fulgore with other evil bots? Pure awesomeness! :+1:

(P.S. Is that Bonnie and Freddy I am seeing at the bottom of the first picture?)

Why yes it is.

& I might add, that’s not any old keytar. It’s Transformers Animated Ratbat.

1 Like

I am patiently waiting to get my Fulgore soon!

What a f@ck?? from 107$ now gone to 132$?? And with priority postage in 134$??? Really? :laughing:
Yo Ultimate Source Killer Instinct Collectibles fix that… :wink:

Any news of ARIA and Sadira figures?

The shipping fiasco gets WORSE. Against my better judgement, I bought the four new wave 1 figs together since shipping one to the UK was ~$70USD while shipping four was ~$80USD.

I figured that the equivalent of ~$20 per figure wasn’t so bad after shipping Shago cost $18.
The total was $199USD, about £146GBP, and because I’m a dumb idiot I paid it.

A few days later, I received an unexpected, and most unwelcome, import tax invoice from FedEx asking me to cough up a further £28.83GBP! £16.83 VAT yeah okay, and a £12 “clearance administration charge”.
According to XE.com that’s currently $40.49USD.

I’m pissed, nowhere was it even implied there would be further costs. Now maybe because I don’t do much international shopping, and what I have done hasn’t incurred such charges (including Shago), I’m ignorant of the rules.

That doesn’t make it any less infuriating.

Yes, maybe I ought to be directing more of my indignation at FedEx for being total gits, but Ultimate Source, this international shipping fiasco is outrageous and needs to stop. FedEx are taking us all for a ride.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ultimatetoy

send them a pm in there and ask for clarification. This is the first time I hear of somebody being asked more for more money after purchase.

I get it all the time from amazon, if I order from Holland.
Sometimes the customs checks your package and if you didnt give them a heads up and pay the importing fees (small amount), then they will add service costs to it for having to do it themselves. Regular importing stuff for things over a certain price range. Never knew this with Amazon either till the first time it happened. Online company’s usually dont really mention this on their site because it has nothing to do with them, just regular import costs.

I don’t know why, but it seems like everytime we order from them they take the money then give it back and etc. I think something is wrong with thier system or something. Wish there was a way to call their phone number or something.

Had a customer service story I thought I’d share regarding Jago. I ordered him shortly after the others, and it had issues…mostly he was missing his left kneepad and one of the eyes wasn’t painted on right…made him look kinda derpy. So I got ahold of customer service and they sent me another figure…it was just a Jago figure, no stand, card, or added accessories, boxed. & there was no mention of returning the faulty figure, so I gave it to my son…he didn’t mind.
Just awesome customer service from these guys.

1 Like

My Jago has those “derp” eyes lol

My Fulgore has a few hoses not glued into the holes on his right arm and his left leg is longer and not as far onto the hip joint as the other leg. SO he stand kind of lop sided

My Sabrewulf is too top heavy and leans so far forward he is looking at the ground. I bent him back up right at his legs but he slowly makes his way back down.

Swapped Hisakos head and basically couldnt get the head back on.

They still have a lot to learn and up the quality a bit…but overall Im happy with my purchase.

Think I’ll wait a while before ordering

You have four defective products out of the four you bought and you’re happy?

I wouldnt call it “defective”. The eyes on Jago are barely noticeable… they just look funny… I dont think there is a Jago with perfectly painted eyes.

The Wulf , there isnt anything wrong with it,… its just the way its made…everyone’s Wulf is going to do this because its top heavy and there is only one way to pose him.

Hisakos head is just too tight… I got it back on but it just took a lot of work.

If you know anything about figures like the Fulgore or the Game of Thrones figures/ Rambo, ect… just about everyone of them the left leg is a hair longer than the right leg…I dont know why they do this, but they are all like this.
The hose isnt a big deal, a little buit of glue and its fine. It just locks into a hole, they just forgot to glue that one, thats all.

So its not as bad as your are interpreting what I have written…so yes, Im happy with my purchase. And Ill will by the next wave, and the next.

If hope they’d take feedback for future paints cause I don’t want an orchid figure with derpy eyes. I can’t accept that.

Or a cracked plastic firecat

The eys are so small…its just a white eye shape with a blue/black dot on it. its hand painted so its never going to be “perfect”. My Jagos left eye isnt quite centered…its not a big deal.

Orchids eyes will be much smaller than Jagos… his need to be bigger due to he has a mask on…so the eyes are what brings his face to life since its all you see out of him.

Dont let anything you read here discourage you from buy their products. Everything is just fine…trust me.

I don’t particularly like Jago as a character, so I kind of feel very ambivalent about the new “Derpy Eyed Army”. :slight_smile:

Alright, if you’re okay with it, then I’m okay with it. :slight_smile:

Too bad I can’t get a hold of them. I e-mailed them a question as to why they keep canceling my order. They did not respond and I’ve been waiting for several days to get a reply back.

Good customer service my ■■■. My dad even tried to email them when we tired ordering it with him, but they still canceled it.

They don’t seem to have a phone-number either, so I can’t call them about it either. It’s really frustrating all I freakin’ want was that Fulgore figure. But it seems buisness with them is ridiculously tough. Just gives me a reason not to trust online shopping.

They’ve got a European option now with big bad toystore