Tusk Live Stream - March 4th 7pm CST

Tusk looks freaking awesome! His theme, his attacks, his stage, his ultra… (note: @developers Y’all need to finish that ultra. The stream version dropped and became 2 combos around the stomps :P)
He’s so heavy and beefy and powerful. Everything about him just screams BAMF. #ExertSounds
ALSO, Fulgore looks great in the new lighting, and Hisako’s stage is fenominal.

Now, on a slightly more weaboo note about Shadow Air Skull Splitter…
#Tusk can do the Wind Scar. We are anime now.
[URL=http://s125.photobucket.com/user/kagura117/media/Inuyasha/inuyashawindscar.gif.html][/URL]

1 Like

If we can’t get a teaser to the next character. Can you give us even the vaguest of hints? To keep the community theorizing.

Yes. It is the next character coming to Killer Instinct.

8 Likes

Not a Tusk fan but I do like his ultra.

Damn I think I know who it is.

Will it be an original character this time? Hope its a vampire.

I can’t stop watching this trailer.

I don’t know how people can complain about Tusk’s voice. Tusk trailer was probably some of the best lines and voice acting in any KI Trailer. Great Job guys!

4 Likes

I think anyone who was expecting Arnold instead of Chris Hemsworth was caught off guard. But it’s growing on me. This @#$ing trailer, man. I want to go out and start a fight.

Idk why but everytime I watch this trailer, I think of it like a promo for a metal album. A Viking Metal Album.

It’s so god darn awesome.

I HOPE NEXT CHARACTER IS UNUSED VAMPIRE!

Completely missed this. Will rewatch the stream :blush: :sunny:

Savage! I love it. :slightly_smiling:

This is how i imagine you will be responding to requests for early leaks for characters that arent quite ready yet:

2 Likes

Virgin Vampire ftw

1 Like

Tusk is the truth.

@TheKeits Seriously, just change the camera angle on the victory animation to the one used in the trailer and the metal teeth problem will be solved. It will look like he’s kneeling to give thanks. This character is too fantastic for us to be unnerved every time he wins a match!

I have watched the trailer somewhere around 15 times. Celldweller and Atlas really knocked this one out of the park.

Eagerly awaiting the Season 3 soundtrack already.

3 Likes

Now that all the old characters from KI1 & 2 have returned (until Gargos), MORE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS!

YouTube version is up. Enjoy guys!

8 Likes

I’m making a prediction now, one of the “special guests” for the Sunday stream is going to be Maximillian Dood. When he streamed earlier in the week, it was noted as being his last stream for the week;

I believe this is because he’s on the road visiting IG and working in house… :smiley:

@TheKeits how about a gamble? A little shoutout if I’m right, and public humiliation if I’m wrong? This time it won’t be due to my gameplay, though!