The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

No problem - First type “@” then begin typing the GT you wanna tag - they will pop up and you can click one!

1 Like

Honestly not sure this is the most useful place to ask for this. There are only a few “pro” level Arbiter’s at this point, and I’m reasonably sure I’ve never seen any of them in this thread. :-p

1 Like

Fought a bunch of serious matches last night, and I actually feel confident in my abilities with Kan-Ra now…

These guys are definitely worth challenging if you ever see them online. GGs to the following:

CRAVER909
Natsu v2
VexAyeTion
Rage and hate
Keep Raging Bro
ChaosSovereign7
xNINE2NINEx
HOMERUNKING69
@SithLordEDP
xXD4RKxK1LL3RXx (hope you signed up on the forums :slight_smile: )
TWIZO SoCal (Kan-Ra mirrors + whirl glitch = good times)

I don’t remember everyone, but if you fought me recently, and you didn’t get a shoutout here, GGs to you, too!!! *raises scotch glass *

1 Like

Sure, what is your GT? PM me so we don’t derail the thread

1 Like

Same as my forum handle to the letter

No worries on a derail - this thread morphed from a strict “GGs” thread to a massive match-making beast over the months and I’m totally cool with match-making taking place here :smiley: :thumbsup:

1 Like

Ran into @DulXboxOne, awesome games with his Thunder. Hope to run into some of you on here soon.

2 Likes

Welp, I’m still around. :wink:

1 Like

Feel free to send me an invite! GT duhgerman

1 Like

Ggs to @KevBones10! That Arbiter has mix ups!!

Ggs to @MandrillManiac! Always nice to fight around!

3 Likes

GG’s to @Dayv0 @justathereptile @JEFFRON27 @AOGargosFury & @SightlessKombat Very nice to play you all on this rainy day :wink:

1 Like

Very much so. That Riptor mirror though… :slight_smile: I don’t really think either of us knew what was happening at times.

1 Like

Yeah I remember you! GGS man. Add me so we can play more.

1 Like

Ran into this guy again, but against his Shago this time, who’s a manual and juggle monster. Despite that, I managed to pull through 5-2 before being forced to leave for family reasons.

GGS to @Lecter2005! Your Arbiter’s setup and mixup are madness! But I’m going steal your Arbiter’s tricks! XD

1 Like

Ahah ^^ GGs to you. You have a way more solid Arby than me ^^

You can steal my tricks… I know them already :stuck_out_tongue:

Everything is here : Arbiter mix ups

3 Likes

GGs to @STORM179 for another great set of matches!

Work on those DPs! Lol.

2 Likes

Thank you! I like OGTY’s Arbiter! His Arbiter is best player than us!

GGS to @STORM179 @Sasuke99I @FR33ZINGPHO3NIX and @Lecter2005 for the SETS :slight_smile: you all are stellar players.

2 Likes

GG’s as always Ostrich :smile:

Good games to you as well @DulXboxOne - that was a very solid Jago!

1 Like

Please…your Hisako is gross xD