The Arbiter Thel 'Vadam'ee Profile

True Thel is like 7’10 that makes him glacius size

I really really wish that one oh his accessories is the H2A multiplayer style of elite armour

I just find this more appealing, detailed and overall an improvement of the classic elite armor. Better than those weird elite armours in the new halo games lol

2 Likes

haha no way! H5 elite armour is amazing!

these are a bit basic for me.

the real one is bigger or smaller? :slight_smile:
https://scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlf1/t31.0-8/12719224_794050974034520_8758702602850017851_o.jpg

2 Likes

Heck yes, you guys know how long I’ve wanted to be able to change the sword color of the energy sword in forge?

2 Likes

Elites are huge compared to regular humans.

1 Like

his is true, they usually average around 8 feet tall, so yeah, BIG DUDE!

1 Like

bigger Raven!!!

like stick 2 cm on him

It will be bigger ??? :open_mouth: Saint God!!!

1 Like

I think this is it roughtly…

maya is 6ft right? Thel is 7’10

LOVE THIS CAD!!!

:heartbeat:

3 Likes

Bigger much bigger Maya is 6’2 the Arbiter is 7’10 the top of Maya’s head should be level with Arbiter’s chest.

1 Like

It will be scary …

1 Like

SO scary!!!

:disappointed_relieved:

RUNNN!!

1 Like

Seeing that image makes it a litle more daunting. Will he now be second tallest, behind Aganos?

1 Like

Arbitor’s Taunt has to be a

“Wort Wort Wort”

if not then IG has failed us.

1 Like

…but your Arbiter is (understandably) hunched over at the shoulders. Does his 7’10’’ height include that or not? I ask, because that makes a huge difference scale-wise.

1 Like

I don’t think so. I think sangheli stand like that…

That’s kinds their physiology no? Lol

But does the image take Mayas stance into account

1 Like

Elites are naturally hunched so I think it counts he still always appears taller than MC who is 7’2 in armor at all times

Be that as it may, I’m pretty certain I’ve seen Elites throw their heads upwards before (meaning it’s more flexible than meets the eye), so I think he could technically be taller. :wink:

2 Likes