The Arbiter’s Trailer

Great trailer! I can’t wait until release! The Arbiter isn’t a guest character, or is he? I can’t wait to see his storyline.

I am not too familiar with the character but he looks pretty cool, and I love his stage.

Did the guy that everybody wanted to return as his voice actor reprise the role like they were hoping?

Arbiter is from Halo.

Is it just me or does Arbiter not have any sort of DP?

1 Like

ARBY!!!

Who tf is Keith David and why should we care if he voices Arby.

No one clamored for Faye Newbrough to voice Orchid when she arrived.

Lol@ myself. Jk

Seriously

This trailer is amazing in that stage and epic music sounds promising. I wish Kim had an epic reveal like this! Sounds like the voice actor is African American, is Arby black in Halo???

Good job IG can’t WAIT to have Orchid and Kim on this new stage! The ultra looks bad a z z z z

Ps is this the choir in Europe or whatever that Atlasplug and celldweller were recording with in fall

I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t, or at least had to spend meter to access one.

This right here is success for MS IG & KI community.

Imagine this times millions. We will be bringing a whole new crop of gamers to KI!

And I’ll be there to introduce them to THE FURY of the FIRECAT!!! (cat cat cat…)

4 Likes

The entire Halo subreddit is like that as well, Most of them don’t even care about Keith David not being the voice actor.
I would call this marketing move a win on all fronts.

I imagine I would be excited as these halo fans if Black Orchid was in the next Game like Marvel vs Capcom or Soul Calibur!!!

1 Like

Nice to see new interest, people still seem confused on the purchasing of the game tho

He did have a british actor, they just changed his actor last minute. Watch the original Cinder teaser, that’s a completely different voice actor.

I don’t know about that. Just read a comment where some dude said no Keith no buy.

That is why I said most, not all. The response to this from the Halo community is for the most part overwhelmingly positive.

All those people KNOW they are curious and will end up playing bag for free and eventually purchase the ultra edition😇

I’m even excited about that stage and music !!!
It’s aganos stage pt 2 and just as good

Don’t know much about Arby but will gladly f him up with orchid and Kim

never played a single halo game, but its ok. His body looks very similar to Eyedol. Same size as Eyedol supposed to be. Just give him a club and two heads and it turns to Eyedol. So i guess he’s eliminating Joanna Dark (shooter) and Eyedol (Harryhausen monster) from the game in a single strike.

Its kinda fare to have these kind of guests since i love the battletoad franchise so why not having characters from halo like arbiter?

I wish Joanna made it because she could be a hybrid of 3 MKX charaters: Jackie Briggs, Cassie Cage and Erron Black. All together. A very skilled gunslinger badass. She could also share the same stage from Orchid as her partner.

My concern about Eyedol was to have the entire roster back at this game and finally have an epic clash of Gargos Vs. Eyedol but it seems ms has another plans.

Only thing that makes me feel little bit better is that the new lighting system might do justice for Cinder flames and his stage. Can’t wait for the next 4 days. 25th microsoft may drop the hype or pwned bomb on us. Stay tunned… Stay tunned… aww… fingers crossed on 3D stages.

Were it so easy…

This is factually incorrect. It was the same voice actor in both the tease and the trailer.

10 Likes

maybe because of lack of stages in season 3 :frowning:

I know a lot of Halo fans are complaining about Keith David not being the voice actor. I mean I practically grew up with his voice from one of my favorite movies The Thing, to the Disney TV show Gargoyles, to Arbiter in Halo, and Captain Anderson in Mass Effect. There’s a lot of nostalgia built in with that voice from the fan base so there’s some that’s disappointed. You can’t replicate his voice. it’s so unique and distinctive, and super expensive :laughing:.

Although, I think the VA of the trailer did a good job overall. I think most halo fans are just so excited because IG has given something 343 hasn’t been able to do in years, make an Elite playable again. We haven’t been able to do it since Reach. So yes, a ton of halo fans are probably going to play just to play an elite.

Kinda off-topic but i have to do it. So, talking about Cinder’s voice actor, let me ask for a small feature. Can we have voice toggle for individual characters like what happens in SF4? It would be voice on/off and/or switch to the character native language. Like Jago could talk in tibetan. Hisako could speak in english (no pls) Kan-Ra could talk in hebraic, Maya could speak brazilian portuguese, etc…

But i would love to have a mute Cinder. Like he was never able to speak due to his mutation. Would be another big difference between Cinder and the marvel characters.

Props on arbiter and his stage. No really hyped but lets keep going.