Stage Ultra Announcement

I’ll wait until April 1st

This is actually a stroke of genius. Putting out this video, showing the “Stage Ultra” shout at a time like this. If it gets an overall negative reaction, IG could just take it out of the build and go “He-hey, April Fools, y’all! Wasn’t that fun? Heh-eh…”. XD

That sounded… weird.

I think for me it was the pacing of the phase.
Staaaaaage utr-raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Preferably have a unique term like " knock off " that fits each stage ultra … If not , take out the word " stage" cause that’s just goofy as hell … Lol…and just say ultraaaaaa , then " crater " or whatever word goes with each stage ultra .

crated? wtf!! What you’re trying with this?? Why not REKT or PWNED ??? Some games got destroyed on youtube reviews just for having bad voice acting. Plz dear devs lets be creative for real and do what i takes to be good in a positive way. You guys still listen to us?

Mike thing should say smashed, crushed, wrecked but crated??? Look we still having some passion for this game so plz do not let us down ok?

He says " crater " … Calm down and listen to what he’s actually saying before you go off on some wild nonsensical rant.

I’d probably prefer for the announcers to be alot more playful with the stage ultras.

Wheeeee! BZzt! lol (TJ Combo)
Hey! where you going? (Kan-Rah)
Have a nice trip see yah next fall (Aria)
*screams Kill it! (Hisako *when the ultra’d opponent pop up from the ground)

1 Like

still crappy anyway… :cry:

If there is one thing that can be said about these forum posters is that u guys never lose hope or faith lol. “Maybe it’s a prank, no way IG did this” “This looks fake” “Obviously LCD did this, he’s trolling”. Even when they tell us shago is the only one with an ultimate “Dude ultimates are so coming in S3”

1 Like

I just think it could be funny if IG, or LCD, came out, being all “This is just a prank, bruh!”.
If this is real, however, I would want them to do it over, because… it’s just not good.

I guess this is a confirm that it is real. LCD isn’t denying it and he is in the thread.

• Ender lvl4
  • " stage ultra voice "

The bad taste, and the unsightly are bonus in the season 3?

serious IG/MS… i love you for K.I. but Everybody is not as well a fan as me. ^^

1 Like

I think the problem is with the mixing. Listening to this with my headphones all the usual announcer stuff sounds like it’s in the upper background behind all the actual stuff in the stage, but when the “STAGE ULTRAA!!” thing comes out it gets moved front and center and sounds like it’s simply pasted over everything as opposed to properly integrated.

1 Like

Source please. Aprils fool?

Whatsoever, the annoucer should not say “staaaage ultra” these are terrible and makes the finisher staged as f***.

For stages like Kan-Ra, ARIA, TJ Combo the annoucer should yell KNOCK-OFF.
For the stages of Hisako, Aganos and Arbiter annoucer shouts CRUSHED.

Mother of mercy, it gotta be april’s fool…

1 Like

Really?

2 Likes

You know what would have been better instead of Cratered? Splattered. Because that’s something that is actually said when a vehicle kills you in Halo.

1 Like

So does this mean they finally added in the proper pronunciation of Maya when you choose her retro as promised? :stuck_out_tongue:

Source for what? An IG or MS person didn’t say that it’s people from forums or twitch streams. The games coming out on the 29th I really really really doubt it’s an April Fools joke lol

Too bad we don’t have a reaction video from you. They always entertain without a doubt. I would pay just to see the look on your face when you saw this! lol

Wait until my contract with Machinima ends in October, I’ll be back :wink:

1 Like