Stage Ultra Announcement

I understand the purple shadows, I’m half and half with having 3 stages, I’m okay with the level 4 Enders but this? No. Eff. Yu. Cee. Kay. No I’m not okay with this!

That call out was nowhere near hype and totally unnecessary.

You know I used to like them…now I don’t.

…they trolling.

LCD this CAN’T BE REAL…huuuh

Yeah, that’s kind of the point of a Stage Ultra.

(I kid, I kid)

1 Like

That sounded really bad, I can’t un-hear that. What are IG doing? Every week there is some useless thing they either adjusted or added that is completely ridiculous or totally out of place. Just when you think they stopped with this nonsense, they go touch more things…This Season seems to me like they got over excited and really over reached feeling as though they can’t do wrong since they did so many right things in Season 2. Sorry to say this guys but too many bad decisions went into Season 3, it is a real downer.

4 Likes

:smile: Listen to some killer cuts. It helped.

I do agree with you on their tweaks to S3 though.

Taking this with a grain of salt until release.

Anyways. Final Build has been sent, so if this were to make it in, it would have to either be in already, or in patch 3.1.

1 Like

It was on stream today. It’s real.

Blast.

I keep missing streams… IG or KI twitch?

KI channel. 3:19:40 mark.

Oh lords… it’s real…

It is? Uh oh… :confused:

This sounds like ■■■■. I’m normally not negatively critical about small things like this but this is just horrible.

I don’t mind “cratered” (Arbiter Stage) or “wrecked” (TJ Stage) but the “Stage Ultra” needs to be fixed.

1 Like

Damn…I was hoping troll. :expressionless:

Edit saw the twitch…it’s real. No more stage ultras for me.

2 Likes

Is that the regular announcer’s voice? I really, really don’t like it.

The reason I ask is because I’ve been rocking classic since literally season one day one.

Anyone have a link to the above mentioned stream ???

That’s literally the worst thing I’ve ever heard.

And people were worrying about PC users seeing level 4 Enders.

I’m lmao right now.

I’m never selecting an announcer from this moment on