Shadow Jago available for purchase Permanently!

Full article here: http://www.ultra-combo.com/shadow-jago-permanently-available-now/

Have you picked him up yet? Discuss below

15 Likes

This is amazing news! Hooray for everyone!

Now, I can bring my Shadow Jago into the light again, and show people that Annihilation is Unbeatable & OP. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Oh good should help end the tournament controversy now. :thumbsup:

9 Likes

YOU’VE DONE A FINE THING THIS DAY

inb4 “BUTT MAH EKSLUSIVITEE”

7 Likes

something something tournament controversy

5 Likes

I agree with this decision.

6 Likes

Inb4 people whine about the price, just because.

8 Likes

THIS WILL BECOME A REALITY TO ALL

https://45.media.tumblr.com/7c38015f6d4527483cda5434d3fe5d77/tumblr_n7bsxuDVTO1sgopc7o1_400.gif

I really need to practice with Shago again though :sweat:

5 Likes

Don’y worry people will still complain they wont buy him, but please remove him or make him 1p because they wont buy a character that isnt part of the season packs and its not fair…

Nb4 s3 community fund character’s exclusivity. :innocent:

1 Like

Good. When he became a proper character, this is the moment when he should have stopped being exclusive.
How much is it, 5 or 10 bucks now? Can’t look up atm.

1 Like

I thought there was an odd influx of shagos today. The shago army is real.

1 Like

10 dolla 4 shago long time

Good call, bound ot happen sooner or later. But don’t worry, you’ll still have people complaining “why does he cost twice as much as a regular character?”

1 Like

Thank you MS/IG!

This is a good move, though I do believe he should be available for half the current price on his own. I say this as somebody who has had him since day one.

Same price as he is now, $10.

Very glad to hear this as it was something that people have been asking for ever since launch. It really didn’t make sense to lock the purchase option for one of the characters. Glad you guys changed your mind :slight_smile:

its nice tohave as many new KI characters as possible

1 Like

“Waaah he was so supposed to be exclusive just for me and my Day One card 2 and a half years ago…”

“Waaaah… 10 dollars?”

“Waaaah he should be free and included in the Supreme Edition.”

3 Likes