Season 3 Launch Issues

Aye!!!I have not seen anyone else mentioned this but I’m having an issue where I purchased Killer Instinct content with two different gamertag profiles and obviously the Xbox app on PC only allows you to log into one profile at a time and I am not able to enjoy all purchased content from both gamertag profiles… I really wish Microsoft would let us merge or transfer content licenses over to whatever gamertag profile you want being that we paid for them with our cash… Does anyone know of a solution or a workaround besides exiting the game and logging in again with the other profile whenever I want to play with dofferent characters… and without having to repurchase anything?

Turn all the settings you have set to ON to OFF, and turn the textures down to LOW. Might eke out a passing score.

If not, then you need a new video card (assuming you aren’t on a laptop or something)

Is there anyway as a second player can we select a music track before the stage select screen. 9 out of 10 times there is not enough time before player one locks in a stage and the options go away.

So I’m trying to download the game from Microsoft’s Store. However it states that my computer isn’t on the latest update. When I go to update it, the update stops and I get the following message:

“There were problems installing some updates, but we’ll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help”

Because of this I can’t download the game.

I’m using Windows 10 64-Bit Edition.

OMG that’s a scary screen to see.

That’s why id never only have PC version of anything

I find issue for windows store, look this. Who has problems with purchasing game content.

Hello everyone! I’m having some problems in unlocking achievements in KI.
I had 1 character before, Sabrewulf, and even though I’ve won a couple of matches with him, a message popped uo saying I cannot unlock achievements unless I buy a character or a bundle, so the day after I’ve bought Shadow Jago. I’ve won lots of matches using Shago, and still I could not get any type of achievement. I thought I have done something wrong, so I switched to dojo mode and tried to unlock the achievement where you must do 5 lessons. I’ve beaten them all and still no achievement.
How can I fix this?

I just like to think its Vacation Time Limited Edition Kim just back from Cancun .

Lol!

She is always very tan on Icehaven stage

1 Like

Hello,

I’m trying to buy in-app content from the Hungarian store, such as Shadow Jago and the Supreme Pack, however both on the character select screen and in the store the game does absolutely nothing other than “processing…” something. I do not get any error, it just returns me to the screen where I clicked on the item to purchase.
I have a credit card added, so the payment method should be okay.

Here are a few things I’ve tried to fix this:
Logging out of the Windows Store, reinstalling the game, adding my Microsoft account again after removing it first, making sure that my region is set properly.

Is there a way to fix this?
Thanks.

Hello All!

Let me first off by saying, I absolutely love killer instinct PC and have given in the highest marks in reviews! Best fighter out in the current market hands down.

That said, I have some questions on a few issues. Teredo is also blocking me from online play, which is the big reason I bought the game. Its been over a week now and am wondering if we can get some sort of official word on a fix in a up and coming patch? Tried the fixes without success & Xbox live says no issues. I feel this and also the lack of arcade stick support is hurting the game from the PC perspective. Would like to see the Razer Atrox & SE2+ get some overdue love, that enables us, the community, to promote the game and get you more players aboard!

In the meantime, as a left handed player, the normal arrow keys on the keyboard do not hold mapping once you exit the game. You might want to look into this for the next update.

Thank you,

-Scott

Just adding one more person who cannot play online because of Teredo. Please, at the very least provide some workaround for those of us who cannot use it. Multiplayer is the whole reason I bought this game.

1 Like

Look this

Thank you very much for your reply! I’ve tried your solution, unfortunately this checkbox was unchecked for me. After checking it, trying to purchase content, then unchecking it and trying to purchase content again, it still does not work.
The game apparently tries to call https://login.live.com, then this window disappears and the game says processing, then I’m back on either the character select screen or in the store.
This must be a store issue, but I am really not sure what it could be.

Cool. Unfortunately mine is still not working. I think its something with the cloud because I unistalled/reinstalled and still no luck.

I gave it time to resolve itself but on Kan ra stage I miss Mick Gordon’s original ending.

If you don’t ultra, it now continues the music nd fades away.
It used to have that awesome 5 chord resolution.

Well i finding dificulties on the matchmaking, i reinstall teredo, nothing…i try forward 3544 my router and nothing too, farewell i reset my router and nothing too, but when i change my microsoft account to my country (i create a new one and reinstall the OS) aparentely SOLVE anyway the game crashes sometimes on matchmaking, but i could play some matches if any problems.

My opnion: this game is a very cool and impressive fight game, i realy want buy Killer Instinct but this crashes are so terrible…sorry for my bad english!!

Another observation: i didn’t install the antivirus yet (after reboot the system(Eset Nod32))

I click on the game to launch it and the window pops up for one second and closes. Anyone know what I can do to actually launch the game?

Do you have Windows firewall running? It has to be running or this game’s online doesn’t work.

try this solution pal: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat

Hi guys. I’d like to know if there’s a way I can keep my stuff when I’m offline. I’d like to take my notebook to play with my friends and in that place we don’t have an active wifi connection. Every time I launch the game with no connection I only have Shadow Jago and this week’s free character. Is that normal? Is there any workaround? I find it odd to not be able to play with the stuff I bought unless I’m online.