Rivaled! achievement still not popping

I held off on completing Season 2 Story Mode due to this known bug. I thought maybe the 2.10 patch would have a silent update for this bug so I completed Story Mode.

Screenshot with mural and achievement snapped

still not popped for me. been months now

Yep, still waiting.

Add me to the list of people upset this still isn’t fixed.

sweet, thought I would come by and see if there was a response. Stoked there isn’t one! Keep up the good work IG!

Bump.

Just wanting to keep this fresh in the developers minds.

Devs don t seem to give a sh.t. It’s been month, and no word about it. I begin to think they screwed it so bad they cannot fix it and hope we will forget it.

As of the 2.11 patch, the Rivaled achievement is still locked for me. Here’s a YT video showing this is a real bug.

YouTube Video showing locked Rivaled! achievement yet completed Season 2 Story Mode.

1 Like

Yep still f’d up!! rocking job! knew you could do it IG! and still no reply from any one working on this game about it! you guys are the best.

Just completed my last rival challenge tonight and no achievement. Didn’t even get the xp bonus. Aria #3 was the last one I did if anyone reads this.

With patch 2.12 I got the achievement to pop by viewing the S2 mural, but I seem to be missing the S2 profile card background. Is this a known glitch? I know it exists as I see people online with it.

I didn’t know there was supposed to be a player card background.

Exactly the same. Got the achievement but not the profile background…:disappointed: So close… Yet so far

Yeah it’s definately out there. Seen it on a few rare occasions for those lucky enough to have unlocked it… Which is after u complete the S2 mural

I had no issues with the S1 mural, achievement, and background. One would think S2 would be based on the same code. shrug I’m just glad it wasn’t me. I was looking at the backgrounds one-by-one just to make sure I didn’t miss it.

Complete the mural and got the glitch as well. No achievement. I think that the developers are not on it because it’s just a gift achievement and not worth any points. Who knows. If anyone figures out how to pop it, please post up :slight_smile:

Maybe it will pop on the PC if the game is cross save!

Are Shadow Jago’s achievements also glitched? I didn’t get the Ultimate one and the Friedly one.

[quote=“BKDcoffeedad, post:25, topic:762, full:true”]
Complete the mural and got the glitch as well. No achievement. I think that the developers are not on it because it’s just a gift achievement and not worth any points. Who knows. If anyone figures out how to pop it, please post up :slight_smile:

Maybe it will pop on the PC if the game is cross save!
[/quote]If you have the entire mural unlocked all you have to do is enter Season 2’s story mode to get it to pop.

[quote=“elpanel0n, post:26, topic:762, full:true”]
Are Shadow Jago’s achievements also glitched? I didn’t get the Ultimate one and the Friedly one.
[/quote]I posted up a tutorial for the Ultimate End achievement and a lot of people were saying it was glitched, I got it in normal vs CPU mode but many others say it didn’t unlock until they tried it in survival mode.

@xCrimsonLegendx
oops! I guess that I should have clarified that it was the Season 1 Mural. Any tips for getting that one to pop? I went back into season 1 story mode but no dice. Thanks!

1 Like

Ah, didn’t realize. I had the season 2 achievement bugged, didn’t know the season one was broken too.