RGL's Fightstick Art

Huge shout out to @Ravan86 for designing these excellent logos. Incredible work man!

COMPLETE!

What I’ve done:

-Dropped the Idea of adding Ken. Not enough space.

-Merged Arbiter and Shago’s KI custom logos. Need to cover the connection point somehow. Also need to get the name of the guy who made these so I can credit him in these posts and on the art.

-Used gradients, gaussian blur and the opacity slider to enhance the light that comes off of Arbiter’s sword.

-Color correction on the Prophet’s Bane. (Actually an orange-y color in Halo 5!)

-Reposition or resize logos.

-Cover up connection between logos.

Feedback?

1 Like

@KrizmKazm

:heart: :blush:

(sent!)

One more note about that file, it’s in CMYK, so you may want to convert to RGB (Image > Mode > CMYK) before you compose your artwork, then just convert it back to CMYK when it’s done. That will allow you to have more freedom with colors when laying everything out, but then have the end result be ready for print.

Thanks! My stick art is actually going to be a cross between Arbiter, Shago and Ken. It’s going to be sick!

1 Like

Also, what kind of paper do you use? Do you get it printed at a print shop (so you can get it on poster paper) or do you do it from home?

I take mine to AlphaGraphics and they print it out for about $1. I’ve tried flat matte and gloss, both have nice results. Just don’t use any paper that is too thick, the rest should all just be personal preference. Have em print out a few copies on different paper, it’s cheap and you can have some options.

Hit a roadblock. :frowning:
Do you guys know where I can track down a Ken render?

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it.

If you want a blank Atrox template, go to tek-innovations.com. Art, the owner, has a template that you can download for use. You can also take your finished work to OfficeMax or Kinko’s and that can print it out there. 80lb card stock bright white is excellent paper and is common for use. 11x17 is the size you would need

I’m getting somewhere!

Not quite close to being done yet but here’s what I did:

-Dropped the Idea of adding Ken. Not enough space.

-Merged Arbiter and Shago’s KI custom logos. Need to cover the connection point somehow. Also need to get the name of the guy who made these so I can credit him in these posts and on the art.

-Used gradients, gaussian blur and the opacity slider to enhance the light that comes off of Arbiter’s sword.

What I plan to do:

-Tasteful lens flare.

-Color correction on the Prophet’s Bane. (Actually an orange-y color in Halo 5!)

Feedback?

1 Like

Man, I wish I could do this. Lol

You can! If you have Photoshop you can use very easy strategies to create professional effects.

When I was trying to figure this stuff out, I used these tutorials.

(This guy’s smoke brushes are legit!)

If you pay attention during the videos, you can probably actually figure out how I put the whole thing together.

I don’t have photoshop though… :frowning:

I am happy that my work has inspired

the effect smoke / fire is very cute. I can not find it.

I’ll get you a link.

This should be it. http://www.mediafire.com/download/orfw1yv83uxbcnf/Smoke+Disintegration+Effect.ABR

1 Like

MY GOOOD Thanks!!! <3

2 Likes

Thank you!

Those names on the art aren’t just for show you know. I mean it. All of you were such a huge help in making this art possible, it feels great to have it done.

1 Like

Not to sound ungrateful, but I don’t really think that I deserve any accolades for simply tagging @KrizmKazm !