Random Character Tournament Vol. 3 (CONCLUDED)

Please take offtopic discussion to private messages.

Okay, sorry @xSkeletalx, I just recently got 4 automated messages from Rukari all saying the same thing, and we were going a little off-topic there, I do apologise.

Let’s talk about the tournament again, shall we?:joy:

Obviously some of you may know Character assignment begins when we’ve reached 26.

Right now, I need to sleep because it’s like 10pm here in England, I’ll update the player list and re-blank the character assignment table tomorrow morning.

1 Like

As I posted in the Volume 2 thread, fans can find their favourite players and see if they did/they’re doing what volumes.

GREEN: Knew about it, competed.
YELLOW: Knew about it, might not/didn’t compete.
RED: Didn’t know about it, didn’t compete.
PURPLE: Still thinking on it.

1ST: Grabbed 1st Place.
2ND: Grabbed 2nd Place.
3RD: Grabbed 3rd Place.
POTT: Play Of The Tournament Award (Player who played EXTREMELY well.

Player list has also been updated:

I’ve now blanked the Character assignment table.

~Kieran

1 Like

How long do these tournaments usually last? If my time conversion is right it’ll start at 10am CST. I’d like to join but I have to go to work that night at 6 pm CST (midnight BST)

The last two volumes ended at around 9:45pm to 10pm BST. So you’re really fine for now.

Ok, I signed up then. :grinning:

1 Like

Super stoked for this next one! Hope I get another fun character!

2 Likes

What characters do you wish to use?

I guess someone like hisako or spinal would be fun! Omen would be cool too!

2 Likes

Watch me get an ultra-complicated character again, haha

3 Likes

I’m going to list a bunch of people, to boost us.

@lewisthewizard @lostCambion @SoulReaver100 @MandrillManiac @BHswordsman09 @INDIxion @Eltony88de I ask if you want to do it again! Please let me know if you’re able/not able to compete.

And to let you know, Challonge is down right now, I’ll let you know when it’s back up.

For me it’s Uncertain.

So for now No…I guess :confused:

Sorry.

1 Like

I’ll give it another go.

2 Likes

You know what, sure. I’ll go again. Hope I get a character I can play this time lol

2 Likes

@hippie103 and @BHswordsman09 Challonge is now back up and the signup page is on the original post.

hippie ain’t stayin’ at second place :joy::joy:

Yeahhh…

Sorry for the teasing :joy::joy:

1 Like

Sssssshhhhhhh…secrets…

3 Likes

Okay everyone, I’ll be at Hastings today, so I might not respond to everyone quickly as I usually do. But still, if there’s a question you would like to ask me about the tournament, either someone in the thread will answer it or if not, me.