Random Character Tournament Vol.1 (CONCLUDED)

Bro this tournament is designed to give guys who have less standing to get a fair shake. Most times nobody will get their main character so someone is bound to lose.

2 Likes

I’d like to take part :slight_smile: “Sign me up Scotty”

How much time is given between character assignment and the start of the Tournament, may I ask?

1 Like

Character assignment starts when we finally have 26 players competing. Once you know what character you have, you may train with that character before your match even when the tournament is active, but you must be ready for your match when it’s present. Did I answer that right? I didn’t understand it fully.

1 Like

Players updated.

Poll inbound

Let me know when you want me to show the brackets:

• NOW!!!
  • After there’s 26 players competing
  • After Character assignment

0 voters

Now? Okay then LOL

THIS WILL CHANGE WHEN MORE PEOPLE SIGN UP

Here are the brackets so far, anyone in Round 2 like me, will be put into Round 1 when the maximum participants has been reached, we’re at 12 (players that signed up) so it’s gonna look rigged anyways.

1 Like

Registered for the forums just to sign up for this.

3 Likes

I won’t update the player list until we get to 20 players at least. Then once that happens, we’ll wait for the remaining 6, and once everyone has signed up on Challonge and has been listed on my Excel document, we’ll get started with the Character randomization. As simple as that.

2 Likes

Developing Character Tokens

You’ll be able to view these once character assignment has been done.

What a fun idea! I’m in for sure. : )

2 Likes

You’ve had the luxury of playing a lot of characters. You cheater lol

LOL. You better win at least till you get to me XD

1 Like

So Eyedol was revealed yesterday showing us the full roster of this game, now you know what characters you want and what characters you don’t want.

But I recommend not telling anyone anything about how good you are with the roster, it keeps people from seeing your strengths and weaknesses.

So now when do we know who we get?

You’ll know when we have 26 players competing.

1 Like

I think it should be damn near the last minute
otherwise its not very random. If we find out say 3 weeks before
well the kid that sits at home all day has 21 days to play his character non stop
which in turn makes it no longer very “random”.

I say the day before the tournament or the day of would make it the most fun and challenging.

That’s actually a better idea, I’ll update the post.

1 Like

Cool, I hope I dint make anyone mad LOL

Its all about fun and and challenge. But day of makes it the most hype!

My luck Ill get my worst character! lol
 but thats what will make it fun!

**** Whoa! Where did you get that pic with the entire cast? that’s awesome!

1 Like

Thanks! I made it by grabbing the character models and cutting it down to png, which makes the characters look like they’re really behind/in front of another. Wait to you see the Character Tokens

2 Likes

Man you are really putting some effort into this
great job! We need more of this forum type events!

1 Like

You should see my computer files, probably 65% of it is KI-related stuff​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like