Practical? Who cares!

While it is 99% unbreakable, the odds of pulling this off in a match are near impossible for max damage.

1 wall, 4 chunks, 2 bars of meter, and a hit confirm

ENJOY!

22 Likes

My god, You are a genuis Csytles. and it is completely unbreakable . woow

I should really spend more time in the lab. If I ever land this in an actual match, I’ll call it the “CStyles Special.”

PURE EVIL!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I wounder how this would work in Season 3, would it just be considered opener ender rule? Reminds me of Jago’s throw into Shadow Endo > Endo > Shadow DP, that will now be breakable as a Opener > Ender rule.

Does that apply here too? If so, at one point is it likely to be broken?

2 Likes

You’d break it on the Shadow Ruin, though you’d still be down 60% health even if he doesn’t land the ender, which is scary.
Good tech, @CStyles45
Hope it really is as impractical to land as you say it is. I mean having that many chunks in the area at a time is certainly a chore in it self. Don’t usually stay at 4 chunks for long

1 Like

Nooooo! This is my nightmare! D:

That is just pure evil! :imp:

You can’t break shadow enders

Unless you are referring to what s3 would be like in this situation

I am referring to the Season 3 situation.
Though I break Shadow Enders frequently when it’s an opener ender situation, as well as having my own Shadow Enders broken in the same situations. Obviously when it’s used as a proper cache out though you are correct that a Shadow that acts as an ender in the air will not be broken if you’ve done some juggles.

I don’t recall them saying shadow enders would be breakable in S3… Where did it say that? Link please.

During the world cup stream, they showed jago do a fireball juggle and then tried to cash it out with shadow dp but it was breakable.

Again, I ask - link?

Go to 9:50.

1 Like

I believe, correct me if I’m wrong, it’s because the throw is now considered an Opener, thus now following the opener/ender rule properly

1 Like
5 Likes

Anything that follows the Opener>Ender rule is breakable, even Shadow Enders. This is in the game right now.

In Season 3, this rule is being expanded to include combos that go Opener>Unbreakable/Projectile>Ender so you need to use a physical attack in order to make the Ender function normally.

What you don’t see is that in my specific combo there isn’t any opener.

HK normal > proj > proj > shadow proj > proj > proj > shadow ruin

So it follows the current normal into shadow move.

Correct me if I’m wrong please @TheKeits

In the current build, THAT is currently unbreakable. In Season 3 however, if there’s nothing breakable in your combo, the ender will be breakable.