Please for the Love of God make the Vampire Male

It won’t, but it should.

I’m sure as heck waiting on a female vampire. Despite…reading…this thread.

it seems that his desire WILL NOT done M00NLight Ninja

And probably not even mine with a monstrous vampire hahaha :joy:

2 Likes

It seems like it would be nice, IF the vampire was female, that she was kinda Skirim-ish.
It could, IF she wouldn’t be like that, which we have no idea, be a much worse vampire. Let’s say I WOULD be satisfied.

1 Like

Male or Female, I’m just glad we might be getting a Vampire. That would be a neat character.

1 Like

True, but I’m kinda with the OP. For some reason, having a vampire character be male just feels more correct.
Furthermore, Sadira makes a satisfactory female vampire with the proper retro accessories. There’s something frustrating about having two female vampire characters and no male vampire characters.

I disagree. Sadiras retro and alternate outfits have all been terrible. Take all that vampire junk and give it to someone else. Sadira should have gotten better accessories.

I don’t care if the Vampire is female or male. As long as they take that elegant classical design instead of that crummy cheap knock off halloween costume that Sadira got. Sadira has nothing but alt colors.

this is worse than twilight.

1 Like

Edgy.

i would call it something else. not sure if i can say it without hurting someones feelings.

No no, you’re entitled to your opinion. Agree to disagree. I freaking love that style, and I utterly hate Twilight. If you like Twilight more, then sure, that’s your opinion.

Using “gay” as a derogatory term is not accepted on this forum as far as I know, so if I were you, I’d either edit or delete that post. :wink:

1 Like

It’s not gay it’s goth.
But ur right about something, nothing vampiric about the pic

This is rather contradictory. XD

Goth covers a wide range of things. Where I live in see people dressed like it alot. At no point do I go ‘my they all look like superb vampires’ :joy:

Let me tell ya something. A a gay man I don’t dress like that at all.
Just every 6th Sunday and twice in November.

2 Likes

I see your point, but what I mean is that vampire goes hand in hand with goth style.
Goth does not mean vampire, and vampire does not mean goth, but they still correlate. ^^

No I get your point. These days it does tend to go hand in hand

1 Like

It shouldn’t be hard. Don’t forget just cause a game is T doesn’t mean it’s blood-free look at the blood that spinll in KI tis isn’t going to be hard to do. T is kind of a big gray area so there’s plenty of shades of content that can go in.

And maybe it’s not necessarily blood but energy perhaps? overthinking about a video game aside it wouldn’t be hard to do so.

I hope this vampire’s design isn’t underwhelming

I love bloodrayne and underworld style vampires