Please for the Love of God make the Vampire Male

Whew… I was thought they mean Orchid is male… Lol

1 Like

My love of rainbows is not LGBT related, so I hope to see rainbow accessories/alts regardless.

I will just leave this here:

Lol @ orchid the most fascinating female on earth being a man.

Yeah, considering those character select images they had in DH early select ribbon and her first face it was pretty cro magnon

Alas, no, she is female don’t let the hiker adventure shorts ■■■■■ pack and goggles and fingerless gloves fool you-

Not a trans not a man but full woman.

Now, Aganos, on the other hand…lol

I did not know Kung Jin was gay. Huh
Gotta get into the mkx story and see where that is explained.

It’s very shortly hinted at in his chapter of the Story Mode, and it was confirmed by the developers shortly after the release of the game. ^^

Backstory In a Nutshell

A dapper looking Male around the height of Sabre wulf (Human form). He is an ancestor of Sabre Wulf and is also a Warewulf hunter. He sought out more power to hunt after he suffered a debilitating injury inflicted by a Warewulf (through arcane arts? idk). Male Vampire Guy (Idk what we should name him), spends his time locked in the caste at day and in the night hunt. Eventually his clan figured out he was drinking people and tried to kill him. Unable to be killed, the Sabre clan sealed him in a coffin after using a Wolf Paw Item thing to empower their leader. This turned the Leader into a wolf temporarily and he savagely beat Male Vampire Guy until he’s a pile of flesh after a hard fought battle. They threw the flesh in a cross shaped coffin and sealed it with chains and talisman.

Sabre Wulf went on a rampage after being scratched by the Wolf Paw Thingy and Broke the chain on Vampire Guy’s coffin. Slowly but surely Vampire Guy regenerated.

He is very handsome and loves to drink attractive people.

Imagine what would come out if they mixed every concept in this thread into a character!
Anyway, I haven’t seen to this day a better concept than this and I think it was one of the firsts.

You know the part in MKX where Kung is talking to Raiden at the Raining Temple about Joining the Shaolin Monks? It’s there. If you don’t listen carefully, you’ll miss it.

You know what we need?

More Latin Characters, and Ostriches.

I don’t think there have been any Ostriches in Fighting Games.

We’ve had tons of Latin Characters, but mostly from Spain and Mexico & Brazil. What about Puerto Rico? Dominican Republic? Hmm!?

XD

4 Likes

lol

I see no bias here, whatsoever.

LOL XD

(15 characters)

It’s fun to come back to these threads.

1 Like

Something I didn’t respond to until now:

Some part of me likes to assume that people’s prejudices and temperaments are malleable, and I don’t like the idea of accepting his posting style as the status quo and letting him basically dish out hate speech uncontested, even if it comes from a place of naivety rather than malice.

To the credit of myself and others who have pushed back on a lot of this kind of crap in the past, I do get the sense that these forums are a lot more palatable than they have been in the past.

1 Like

Keep it on topic please

2 Likes

Keep it on topic please

Keep it on topic please

Keep it on topic please

Let’s keep it on topic of the Male Vampire.

Thanks

Underworld style

Dante style

BloodRayne style