PAX South 2016 & KI World Cup Details

Looking to get the skinny on what’s going down this weekend at PAX South 2016 & the KI World Cup? Look no further.

Details here: PAX South 2016 & KI World Cup Details - Killer Instinct

5 Likes

Yes, I was hoping for the balance changes.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I feel like I’m going through withdrawal symptoms for KI info.

2 Likes

Season 3 demo looking at one of the new characters?!?!

KIM WU CONFIRMED

5 Likes

Will we be seeing more information about any new S3 mechanics on the stream? I’m hoping to see Stagger given to a few existing characters, at least.

2 Likes

Awesome! Really excited to see the next season 3 character. I’m guessing it’s Kim Wu given the last tease. Just wondering if we’ll see any of the following:

-A trailer for this mystery character?
-The tease for the next character after whoever’s shown off?
-Season 3 mechanics in action?
-The final season 3 select screen / Versus screen?
-A final number for how many season 3 characters there will be in total?
-A final release date for season 3 and/or clarification of how content will roll out in season 3?

Either way, really excited to see what you guys have been working on!

2 Likes

OMG I wish I could go!!! My fiancee even wants to go and that’s weird… after watching KIT tournament she is all into it! those matches were hype!

If it was so far away we would go for sure! arghhhhhh!!! I wish i was a millionaire!!!

1 Like

This would explain the good chunk of time they allotted for Season 3 stuff. I’m thinking the character on demo is Kim Wu but we could be heavily trolled.

1 Like

I will channel my inner Adam & Torin here: stay tuned.

2 Likes

I’ll see you at KIWC and PAX! Also, stealing all of the swag. No one bother to show up…it’s mine.

1 Like

Hahaha, yeah I somehow had a feeling that might be the response. :grin:

1 Like

I’ll see y’all there this weekend.

1 Like

Looking forward to it!!! :grinning:

1 Like

Will the 1030 season 3 preview be streamed?

Absolutely! Twitch

2 Likes

I believe the appropiate response is squeeeeeee!!

1 Like

#Find out next time On Killer Instinct Season Z

7 Likes

I am really hyped! Really interested in the balance changes.

When will the stream exactly begin?

All-new Killer Instinct Season 3 info AND details: AWESOME! SUPREME VICTORY! ULTRA VICTORY! ULTRA COMBO! FTW! PERFECT! GET HYPE! THE HYPE IS REAL! KI 4 LIFE! LONG LIVE KI! :grinning: :grin: :smiley: :smile: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hmm, I hope they show off at least two new characters. I’m greedy. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like