Official KI Bug Reporting Thread

I don’t know if any of you guys get this problem, but I’ve tried to use my shadow characters in the lab, but each time I try to use my character, it tells me I need to purchase said character when I already own them and have them installed and usable. I can still save shadow data, but I can’t use them within the labs.

Same here with Fulgore.

Multiple players have been awarded a pro star that were nowhere near the top 32 for last month. Some players like Swordsman09 and EMPEROR MENZO received 2 stars

Oh great, the best I’ve been able to do is rank 95 2 months ago and the 1 month I decide not to participate, a glitch occurs that gives some people a star or 2? AW MAN! :confused:

:star: <= I could’ve had that… :’(

1 Like

multiple players? try almost everyone ive seen in killer rank. This games a joke when it comes to bugs and quality. I cant wait to see the devs explain why they gotta take that star away. lol

I debated not reporting this, but I think I have discovered a bug. I was playing KI on november 1st (while the ranked leagues where still being reset) and everything was normal. When I turned KI on later that day, I was rewarded with a pro medal, even though (as far as I can remember) I was not in the top 32 at the end of the month. I don’t know how this happened but I’m pretty sure it was a bug.

You say that as if they mean something lol

1 Like

They do; they mean you’re among the best! Even if that’s currently not true, the general population doesn’t realize that. Simply having 1 can instill you with confidence and fear into others. I know this because I just found out I had 1 and played a few matches - not only did I feel powerful wielding it, my opponent felt it to. His response over the mike? “Ah man, not another 1!” Make no mistake, that star is a weapon; it’s a psychological weapon - and I intend to milk it for all it’s worth while I still can.

Only on some people.

Just happened to me last night… I logged in yesterday for the first time in a few days. I got a message saying I’ve been awarded a Pro Medal for the month of September. Which is strange because I’m pretty sure it’s the month of October that just ended and also because I barely played in September and was nowhere near Top 32. So right now I have 2 stars, but only one is legit (August, 13th place). I would like the fake September star to be removed please.

1 Like

I would like to keep mine please. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Interesting how people are ignoring the whole shadow labs bug that’s we’ve had since the rash beta…is only a select few people having this issue?

Cause now that the replay is available, I can’t even check to see what’s wrong with my characters and what needs improving cause it continues to tell me to purchase KI characters when I already bought them…

Aganos still cannot counter break a regular ruin right before a wall crash. This is particularly problematic now that you have fixed the glitch that always sent the opponent through the wall even if they broke, because the opponent should always try to break (and it will probably always be a heavy ruin if you’re doing the shadow rocks setup).

Cinder can perform a linker after the linker version of shadow fission and shadow inferno. Normally you’re supposed to only be able to auto-double/manual after these, since shadow linkers follow linker rules at the end. Shadow trailblazer linker seems to be working as expected.

1 Like

Before the update to ver. 2.11 I had 7500 Killer coins (which I earned with the Shadow Jago founding thing and never spent).
They are vaporized after the patch, now I am at 0 KC!
How is this possible? What can I do to get them back?
Please answer @rukizzel

Sabrewulfs stage is STILL overly bright and yes I have the latest patch. Went in and out of the stage 3 times picking different characters and it’s still overly bright like before.

Patch says this was fixed…what gives…?

WILL YOU GUYS FIX THE RIVALED ACHIEVEMENT ALREADY!!! Its been way too long.

2 Likes

Still broken guys…

1 Like

Ever since patch 2.11, Riptor can no longer use her combo trait heavy linkers after manuals, something I use very often!!

For example; jumping HP - any manual - no combo trait linker.

I’ve tried over and over with every manual as well as manuals deep into combos, and no combo trait linker. I’m very comfortable with using it as well so I know it’s a bug and not my timing.

Further proof I have, is that using HP manual after a jump in, into HP combo trait linker attempt, instead gives a follow up HP flame as if my attacks were blocked.

Please fix or at least acknowledge this bug :frowning: I main riptor and use this often!

This bug has been around for as long as I can remember. I don’t have any video footage of it at the moment and it doesn’t happen all the time, but there is a pretty big Omen issue involving shadow orda shield. If Omen ends a combo while double shadow orda shield is active, it will sometimes act as an opener to ender situation. This means that the ender won’t cash out damage and will also be breakable, even though the combo consisted of doubles and linkers. The orbs can also cause certain hits of enders (such as furious flurry) to whiff or become blockable. As I said, It doesn’t always happen and if I can find some video evidence I’ll post it but this is definitely real.

1 Like

@rukizzel @TempusChaoti @GoogleMyName @TheKeits
Difficulty Bonus is not changing when you change difficulty settings. I don’t have the XP boosters as it is glitched too. So now I have zero options for any type of XP rewards at the moment.
Working on my Level 50 club!!! Thanks

Hard is saving as 1.00 (Should be 1.10?)
Very Hard is saving at 1.00 (Should be 1.15)
Killer is saving at 1.00 (Should be 1.20?)
Ultimate Kyle is saving at 1.00 (SHould be 1.25?)

Survivor Difficulty Bonus is not changing either.