Official KI Bug Reporting Thread

New Brightness problems after patch 2.10

She never had hair.

I saw a bug on a KI stream where Jago’s Shadow Wind Kick did not remove Cinder’s pyrobomb that was stuck to him.

Also saw a bug in same stream where Jago’s Shadow Tiger Fury was somehow broken with linker breaking rules (1, 2, 3) rather than opener->ender rules. Forgot the specific scenario, unfortunately.

Also, the bug where Glacius’ armor causes him to have longer active frames on his shadow counter is still in the game.

I was in a lobby the other day with @LeoFerreis and @TheNinjaOstrich, and this happened:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=754333DB40D9D30F!146&authkey=!AMHBjwvbf1yZIl0&ithint=video%2Cmp4

I was unable to queue up, and I had a nifty empty box overlayed across the screen.

Not sure if this has already been noted. I’m on my phone and the search didn’t seem to pull this issue up. At least for Aganos and Orchid, you can’t break Kan-Ra’s heavy tornado linker after the 4th hit. You can break on hits 1,2,3, and 4, but not 5 and 6, which is where you can tell if the linker strength is heavy or not!!! Again, I might be late to this party but I just want to mention this just in case. Thanks devs. KI is still the best game ever! Long live KI! :slight_smile:

@iDoMusic4Media

Have you tried this with other characters as well yet? It might be that you’re trying to break on the recovery frames of the move (the tail-end) and getting a yellow lockout in the process (it means you were late). Naturally, if Kan-Ra is still hitting you, I would think that wouldn’t be the case, since it should mean he’s still in his active frames (the middle of the move, which is breakable), but then again that might be the problem. Maybe the game frame date is interpreted wrong, causing you to not be able to break. Of course, if you’re not getting locked out at all (and it simply doesn’t work), then I’m not sure what’s going on. Are you sure it’s a linker that you’re trying to break? For a long time I thought an opener was any attack that simply hit 1st, and I would try to break the next special move thinking it was a linker when it was really an opener (which can’t be broken or get you locked out). To get an opener, it HAS to be certain special moves or certain specific command normals. If you use a jump-in or normal attack first, that doesn’t count as the opener. :wink:

I’ll test this out for myself, since I’m an Aganos main, to confirm this as a bug. :slight_smile:

EDIT: I have tried this for myself and yes it does appear to not work. I could only get it to work on hits 1-3 though, so props to you for getting it to work on the 4th hit. Every once in a while though, particularly if I mashed the combo-breaker multiple times, I would get a yellow lockout, so I’m not sure if that means something or not.

Crazy right! I was hoping I was wrong. I first noticed this while using Combo Breaker mode, than I realized in some Ranked matches, that the same thing occurred where you breaks don’t work on hits 5 and 6 of heavy tornado linkers. Then I went into practice mode, set Kan-Ra to do opener-heavyAD-heavyTornado-heavyAD, and tried breaking this heavy linker on each hit with the text saying it was a linker. It really sucks, as that’s the easiest version to break, but you of course you can’t be sure it’s heavy til after the 4th hit. I’m sure they’ll get it fixed soon! I’ll let our fellow Aganos brethren know of this so they can keep it in mind when fighting Kan-Ra.

it seems that the brightness problem affects only Sabrewulf stage…

Cinder will fly like Super Man after following up a juggle from the ground with light trail blazer, Instinct Cancel into any air normal.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=1BE959E107A8CA8D!2041&authkey=!AJFN2GHfTwmt0ag&ithint=video%2Cmp4

I’m sure I’ve posted this bug before, but I don’t remember if I’ve posted it on the new forum and I don’t remember if I gave video.

Kan-Ra’s Scarabs interrupt Aganos’ ender:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=754EEEBD2CD23C85!11300&authkey=!AB6rwmNw2TUdl1o&ithint=video%2Cmp4

Well at least Aganos gets a free wall.

A wall with one hit point remaining on it… better than nothing, right?

TJ’s jump+HK ignores Aganos’ armor if he’s crouching.

So… Is The RIVALED ACHIEVEMENT repaired yet ? At least, devs had they said something about it ?

I can’t use Fulgore shadow. It says that I have not purchased or installed him but I can choose him on other modes.

For those of you who don’t know: Damage from projectiles gets cut in half if you throw them from a certain minimum distance.

The bug here is if the attacker throws a long range projectile and it hits while the attacker is pressing another button, it will get the close-range damage instead, which is double what it should be.

Also, I can’t believe I haven’t noticed this one before, but if Aganos’ armor absorbs a hit from one of Maya’s daggers, she adds a dagger level.

If that’s not a bug, then that is some complete BS.

1 Like

,and I’m inclined to agree; after all, it wasn’t blocked - it still hit, so why should she get both the hit and the pip?

Really? I did not know that (I guess I never really paid attention to it). That’s good though - it discourages people trying to zone you with unbreakable projectiles and to be more aggressive by using the actual combo-system that’s in place.

It does the same to Glacius while in Instinct. Removes armor, deals damage and gives her a pip. Been pointed out since her release but no fix yet either.