New Character to be Revealed Tomorrow during Top 8!

At this point there’s nothing else to be done, really. He won the fan poll by a lot, the forums have been deluged with art and ideas for months and he would fit perfectly into the story as ARIA’s last gasp weapon. It’s up to IG.

5 Likes

thanks for posting this

1 Like

Come on Joanna Dark!!!

I wish pppl would stop saying that. Eyedol coming up in the story now would make no sense.

2 Likes

The most sense Eyedol makes is DLC later this year or season 4’s threat

2 Likes

Glad to see this, might be the last KI thing I can get excited for though considering how they have proven that being a day 1 support makes it impossible to get all the content without paying for stuff you already paid for/

Hashtag: Anyonebuteyedol

3 Likes

No guest. We’d rather choose Eyedol than Joanna Dark…

1 Like

So killing dreams -_-

1 Like

its fiction…

Lol! I’m sorry, but we already have three guests in one game! Three guests are enough…

2 Likes

What do you mean?

you wrote it wouldnt make sense if eyedol showed up… but its very fiction and lore heavy. I dont think having a warewolf, mummy, AI, alien, golem, harryhousen skeleton all fighting each other makes sense. Its okay though, its fiction. Sure theyre asking us to suspend disbelief pretty hardcore, but if we can accept all that we can accept eyedol easily. Deus ex machina my friend, you can write yourself into and out of any corner in fantasy. Saying eyedol showing up doesnt make sense means you already have a story mapped out in your head and it just doesnt make sense there.

Who is ‘we’ lol

Sorry, Joanna happens to be more popular than Eyedol. Lol

You’ll see what I mean tomorrow when your fave is still stuck in 1994

The real truth is, the devs aren’t on record saying Joanna isn’t relevant, but they ARE on record saying no to Eyedol. Sorry.

When I say it doesn’t make sense. I’m not applying the logic of real life. I’m applying the logic of the narritive of killer instinct. In the new KI, original and returning character have a purpose in the story. They have either been built up or have a role. Is POSSIBLE that eyedol could be in KI but it doesn’t make sense how ARIA can have the ability to keep eyedol with as little as a mention about it. I’m saying in order for eyedol to be a character, canonically, they either have to make an a#$pull explanation or a very good one.

1 Like

I hope it’s not Joanna Dark. She’s just as boring as Eyedol imo. Hope it’s another fighting game guest.

1 Like

You’re thinking about the Joanna YOU know.

People said the same thing about Kim Wu in 2013.

‘Whine, she’s boring…!’

You already know who “we”,

But they didn’t deconfirm Eyedol in Season 3… They don’t like original Eyedol in KI1994 because his design and movesets are suck. Now, did they talking about him or deconfirm him?? Nope. We will find out!
One of us will right! One of us will wrong!

LMFAO :joy:

She is boring. I’ve played Perfect Dark and her play style does not fit in with Killer Instinct as well as people think. Also, yeah Kim Wu was a boring character. But that’s what redesigns are for, aren’t they? Meaning, Eyedol has a standing chance as well. But JD? I just don’t see it since she’s a shooter.