5 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

Well, that was enlighteningly fun to read. :slight_smile:

You got an Awesome, Killer, and Godlike thread @Ravan86 :sunglasses:

2 Likes

D-a-m-n looks really good, I just don’t like tusks face, he is too handsome and doesn’t really look like a warrior. Also why is the roman gladiator named asgard? Asgard is where Odin lives (norse mythologie), I don’t see the connection.

Off topic: Can we get rid of this silly censorship please?

1 Like

the statue is Roman, the entity inside the statue is Nordic :wink:

Wow, I’m thoroughly impressed. Great Character designs @Ravan86 !!!

1 Like

Today I reflected on the 3 position of the fighter of my invention Elana, so I made a small concept that explains:

• The first is the neutral position, in this state Elana uses his arms to fight, extending its body through which can easily get to the opponent, while the tail can only cause hard knockdowns;

• The second position instead limelight Elana who use arms to walk on the ground and the tail to fight, in this position Elana gains additional movement speed, has less moves from launch, but may impale and poison the opponent with the tip of its tail;

• The third and last one is a combination of 2 and can only be activated with the instinct of Elana, in this position she obtains the advantages of both the positions and no defects.

1 Like

Wow, I can tell you really put a lot of thought into this. I think this character would translate beautifully into the world of KI. And the different stances would be nifty new concept for KI.

3 Likes

I was totally fascinated by jabbar…

1 Like

I want Elana to happen in S3! Impressive job though!

2 Likes

Today I wanted to analyze the moves of Monkey, fighter of my invention:

1 - Monkey can launch its iron ball to hit the enemy at a distance, in this case the ball behaves like the drone of air, can be hit and blocked but only by using a special attack and not a regular one, the attack It is relatively slow and can neutralize bullets (the shadow version is very fast, does not hit 5 times but only once with an advantage on the damage);

2 - Money can swing the ball around him to open a combo with 3 shots (5 should he used the shadow version), by pressing the button with perseverance you can keep the ball around if Monkey is located away from the adversary, Monkey in this condition is like being protected by a barrier which destroys the bullets, to strike must act swiftly and take advantage of a hole in the defense.

3 - Monkey can use the ball as a pivot for kicking powerful, it intervenes significantly during the combo.

4 - Monkey can use the ball to run fast towards the opponent like a real beast circus, this move and its shadow version behave like the rolling Aganos, except that you can not jump.

5 - if a launch fails, Monkey can take advantage of the recovery of the ball to hit the opponent from behind and start a combo unstoppable

6 - Monkey mode instinct can spin on itself in a perpetual movement and constant sweeping away everything in front of him, his shots are unstoppable, the only way to stop it is a shadow technique can overcome his attack and block.

2 Likes

Elana is a better name than Slither.

Why 3 arms? it would be cool if she had 2 on each side, looking more menacing and more to jab with!

Shiva already exists for MK with that aspect.

1 Like