Mods for PC version?

Just a quick update for the final shape of Retro Saberwulfs head. Thanks to @lXxSHADOWMANxXl and @LateralusDERP for the notes. Made him a little more wild and mean looking. Changed his overall head shape to a little more of a wolf and modded the ears.

Ill add in some longer hair for his side beard later and add a little more variations to the color of his fur., and then finish out his body. I’ll do KI1 with im first, then 2 I guess.

Good base to start from I think. Look forward to comments and opinions to help me make it look more awesome as usual!

13 Likes

Looks a bazillion times better than the original but if I had 1 comment it would be that if his current facial expression is the gnarly lip then his eyes should be squinted maybe? Without the expression in the eyes, it just looks like a deformed lip. Or maybe that is a different animation? I don’t know really but keep it up! Great work!

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah, thats why I don’t like showing them so early when you are really just roughing it in because it changes so quickly. But since I want everyone to be happy with them, I don’t mind showing it a little rough :wink:

Yeah, his eye would need to squint a little with his lip like that. What I’ll end up having to do is pull the lip back down when he gets binded to skeleton, then add it back as a blend shape for animation, along with the squinted eye.

I really just did it to get some separation between his muzzle and lip for now. Will straighten that out though.

Adding the beard in now to finish out the bulk of his face work, so he should be looking pretty close to the original KI design in just a few minutes.

1 Like

orchidorchidorchidorchidorchidorchid

4 Likes

Not sure if you want to add, but maybe adding longer hair between the legs to “hide his boy wolf parts”, in the shape of a plume pointing down, like some animals have?. That area looks weird in retro Wulf, without pants he looks as if he did not have any boy wolf parts. Just a thought.

LOL. ok ok, Ill switch back over to her right now! :smiling_imp:

Just roughed his beard area in, will trim it up and make it look clean the next time I work on him. It just about gets his face shape right compared to the original games.

Enough of the Wulf, back to the Orchid, next updates will be HER AND ONLY HER!

7 Likes

Except for me! I look at her as a mentor or mother! Lol

1 Like

Take your time. We are loving your work.
The only sad thing is, I won’t be able to use these awesome mods on Xbox. You have to stream these as soon as they are up.

Please bless us with your Orchid! as our gaming Gods has been corrupted by the evil power of the new whining-entitled-can’ttellfantasyfromreality-easiloffended-generation.
I see sabrewulf is coming along real good too. Great job as always.

1 Like

I need more booty

And what would your mom say? LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m liking that Wulf X3 so far. Orchid is more than likely amazing!!!.Take your time though.

Shhh
 My mom have no idea how much I love booty and bo-obs

1 Like

LCD cheating on Kim Wu already. Color me shocked

Kappa

1 Like

Can we get some Jago booty as well?

1 Like

I think it’d be funny if he had on just some really short shorts, and right on the hem before it got to his ■■■ in small print it said “I’m afraid your path ends here.”

Edit: Heck, it’d be funny if there was an entire set of T&A denial clothing with Jago’s quote on it
Orchid, Combo, Thunder
It’d be really neat to see how they accomplish it with Fulgore and Aganos.

@Beterthnyu that facial hair you put on wulf makes him look alot better already. I think his ears need to face forward more like a dogs and maybe more pointed like batman i guess, except sabrewulf :slight_smile:
look at his KI 1 & 2 designs

1 Like

Huh, yours looks way, way better in its unfinished shape. Probably not a good thing
for me.

First thing I noticed too.

Also the distance from Sabrewulfs eyes to his teeth in the snarl seems a little short. Maybe its just cause hes snarling but i wonder if it would look better lower