Missing KI Gold? (July 20th)

I went back to an article back in March with someone having this issue. I saw this but never had this problem. I log in tonight and see that all of the season 3 ultra edtion KI Gold I had is missing. I went back to that article in March and noticed some peeps posting in that thread that it is missing for them as well. I thought I would post this so that it grabs some attention. I am sure it is another server hiccup but just wanted to double check!

2 Likes

Same happened to me today. I’m hoping it fixes itself lol

1 Like

You and me both dood lol. Glad I am not the only one.

1 Like

Atleast I know it is happening to other people.

2 Likes

This has happened to me too tonight - hope it’s correct soon.

1 Like

Same problem here.

1 Like

Same here, every penny is gone.

1 Like

yep, me too.

1 Like

Just checked and my Ki gold has gone too. I should have a lot, I can’t remember exactly how much, but I have barely spent any of it from the Shago community fund and buying season 3 ultra.

3 Likes

There is a bandit on the loose stealing all our gold. Maybe its…

Stealing our gold to open a magic store.
yep my gold is gone as well. Curse you Kan-Ra

2 Likes

This has been happening to me since I got the game. It will come back eventually lol

1 Like

Me too yesterday around 5pm central time. They are working on it. In the mean time you need to contact MS customer support.

1 Like

Same, noticed it last night around 7pm (CST). Posted in the older thread mentioned by the OP, adding my +1 to this, more current bit of documentation.

I do think it was likely a hiccup with whatever update that added the Eyedol/SL achievements.

1 Like

I was told its most likely an issue with Xbox live and to contact customer support. I dont think there is much the KI team can do about it. But hopefully it will be resolved today or soon.

1 Like

Sorta figured as much, and indeed contacting customer service is the best route, as it probably is very much out of the KI teams hands.

1 Like

It is missing for me as well. Every bit from the Season 3 Ultra Edition.

1 Like

KAN-RA stole @JANAxelK’s gold and said his famous quote: “Ah! You will no longer need this!”

5 Likes

I lost all my gold today, I bought an xp booster three days ago and today all my gold had vanished.

1 Like

I love how this thread evolved into blaming Kan-Ra for the stolen gold from so many users xD you guys rock lmao. Damn you Kan-Ra can’t just stop being a punk xD

Unlikely, I heard he is still recovering…

4 Likes