Looking for "Shadow Lab" friends [Shadow Lords Update]

Anybody else not able to access shadows mode?

I’ve started adding people to shadow lab. Trying to use arbiter. Gamer tag same as my name

2 Likes

I haven’t been able to get into it.

I will be back playing more shadows when Kim Wu’s shadow becomes available to train up.

I have about 50 matches on my Fulgore Shadow. GT is Woopay, and I’ll challenge everyone that challenges me.

Good times.

I’ve updated the OP with more info about the Shadow Lab for the new players. I will also be updating the OP with a list of names that can be added as XBL friends in an effort to streamline the thread a bit.

3 Likes

I’ve updated the OP with a list of GT of people who have added themselves in the thread. If I missed you, quote me or PM me so that I can add you. If you want to be added to the list, quote me, or PM me.

1 Like

Im still at it on thw shadows but my maya is playing all sorts of weird. I think I need to reteach her some since she cant jump backwards and do that dive grab anymore

I have been updating my shadows since S3 launch but they still need a good bit of work to get the bugs out. If anyone who hasn’t added me and wants to feel free gamertag is the same as my username. I’m always looking for new shadows to fight and ways to improve my game.

Hi , I am new to KI . Long time fan , just recently jumped in because of the PC port. Really interested to jump in the Shadow lab mode. However my shadow still has 0 matches played. I heard that there are some privacy settings in XBOX app or Windows app preventing the shadows to being propagated to other players. Do any of you guys know what might those settings be so i can check them off start sparring my shadow against you guys? Thanks in advance

I cannot access since launch of s3. Reported in the bug thread, but sucks a lot.

I can’t speak for the PC side of things, but I believe on the Xbox itself you need to make sure your profile isn’t set as “private” in your account’s privacy settings.

There might be something similar on the PC apps, but you can also check your privacy settings on Xbox.com.

thanks xSkeletalx. great tip! ill look up xbox.com

You have to challenge others first and then they will see that their shadow was defeated and in return will challenge your shadow for a bounty.
That is the fastest way to get matches…

1 Like

alright! :smiley: thanks for the tip.I just assumed the shadow is being added to the pool and fight stuff.This might help me quite a bit:) Ill try to add someone from the OP’s list. Is there region lock or smth? im from EU so i guess its gonna be hard to find US shadows where the bulk of KI community is.

1 Like

No region lock.

1 Like

Also it might depend on the character.
My Jago got 0 matches in two months. I created a second shadow for Kan-Ra and it was going on 14 matches in two weeks.

1 Like

Yeah i did Jago :confused: maybe ill try some s3 chars then

Same IGN as here.

Hit me up, Anyone and everyone.

Windows 10 version only.

I’m new here and I started to play KI on Windows 10.
I hope to have some good bounties.

My GT: Ghost Haunt