Killer Instinct Season 3 Ultra Edtion Details & Pricing

That does not answer anything, last day preorder is still a preorder. Also it still doesn’t answer my question about what is and what isn’t a pre-order bonus.

the game comes out on march 29…its not preorder if you buy the game day 1…

I know you got your answer already, but yes! Anything you own on Xbox One will transfer over to PC as well.

There isn’t a lot to detail other than those colors. You’ve already got the gist of the information!

This doesn’t happen, because he loves the forums too! In fact sometimes it’s me going Adam, no! We have a plan! And I pull him back from the forums. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you go back and re-read the product description you will see the only thing that says “limited time offer” is the KI Gold.

Apologies, hadn’t had time to check since I have been busy setting up for something, thanks for answering me still.

Absolutely!

Is there a blog coming today?

I’d say it’ll be mon day. After the week they’ve had, they probably deserve the weekend off lol

Probably true. Oh well don’t mind the wait on Ultra Edition.

Interested to genuinely know what you’d like to see out of another blog for this, besides colors. Working on getting those up, but do not know the timetable.

Today will show Kim’s accessories, tomorrow UI screens.

2 Likes

I may have misread but I thought there would be a blog post regarding S3 Ultra Edition. Considering the numerous questioning threads regarding the package. A more detailed post.

Bet you’ll be glad when s3 launches and it quietens down a bit lol

The questions will continued to be answered in the forums. There are no plans for a Q&A type post.

Hi @rukizzel I was wondering in regards to the new colours coming with S3 are they pallet swaps or something a little more special like colour 9?

We’ve already seen her accessories from screenshots that members of the forum extracted from the stream that is still on Twitch. Most people are asking about the colors you said you were going to post yesterday, in relation to it being a pre-order bonus since pre-ordering went live yesterday.

1 Like

To be honest, the “stay tuned” responses regarding whatever upcoming uses there will be for Gold, combined with the blog post you mentioned made me think that information about gold use (among colors and whatever else) was coming up in the blog post.

I have a feeling I’m not the only one who misunderstood that.

6 Likes

Yeah, we were all expecting some sort of info on the uses for the gold as well as the color info.

2 Likes

Pretty much what I was getting at.

1 Like

I thought and still think that now, that is exactly how it came across

1 Like

Can you please confirm whether or not there will be any new game modes in Season 3? Or are any of the existing game modes being refined? The colours and accessories interest me but I am more interested in what the game itself will bring…even ur trademark “stay tuned” will suffice as an answer

If not can you please clear that up as a few of us have been lead to believe that something along these lines will arrive in season 3.

P.s I have just pre-ordered season 3 :slight_smile:

Pricing for a “complete set”, mostly for the new PC adopters sake.
Mostly talking Complete Ultra, but I would REALLY like to know how it looks across the board.

And how about PC people? Are they gonna get cheated for Classic KIs? Price drop because of it? What’s going on with all this and why?

1 Like