Killer Instinct Forum Battles

anyone send me an invite please

Is it still up? I am open to join.

1 Like

I think you can join ZDhome’s lobby right now. But I just leave.

Ok just let me eat first

3 Likes

anyone up for some games?

What?

Nothing. I made a post, then realized that it wasn’t appropriate to post it here, so i moved it. Just saving space.

I should be available for KI (obviously), MKX, GoW:UE, BF4, MC:XB1E, TF, WB, and most 360 games (especially if they’re BC) since I own those games. :slight_smile:

Uhh hello??? I played Omen! …and Mira

1 Like

Howdy! Mr. Morning here! Between my work/medical/life schedule and iffy connectivity, I don’t know how often I’ll actually be in attendance, but this is a wonderful program y’all have put together. I’ll send requests to the designated handles later, and hopefully will join you in the future.

I just have say this again, because I’m taken aback by it with what seems like every other post I read: What a wonderful community. Just the best in the American FGC.

1 Like

Derp. Sorry about that.

1 Like

Wait, there’s a stream?

lol ok I guess I’ll watch

Its Saturday!

You dont have to watch me, but play with someone!

Not really feeling well, so I’d rather just watch.

1 Like

Today will be the FIRST DAY I can join you guys.

1 Like

Just let me know what I have to do.

1 Like

What’s going on? You having stream issues?

what up party peoples, long time since i’ve been on. Been having some login issues and been busy recently…is the stream happening now and I am looking at the old channel…Just found this new thread.

1 Like

You are im the right place, and the new twitch is in the OP.

No stream today, but come join us and play. Send me a message and ill invite you.

When will be the next forum battles? I’ve been and will be busy but if there is a forum battles on Saturday or Sunday I’ll probably be able to make it