Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition CONFIRMED

I’m honestly hoping it’ll work for Spinal…he’s gonna be an expensive one.

2 Likes

Is that a coupon that comes with the DE disc? Somehow I hadn’t seen that before… Seems like a smart cross promotion.

Edit: also, is it possible to set any of that concept art as a UI background etc on X1? Even if you need to just take a screen capture and use it that would seem pretty appealing to me…

1 Like

It is, but I also saw Ultimate Source gave out the code on twitter.

Yes I have faves from the DE Some are actually very good captures.

I really love the unused concept of Kim’s stage and Jagos stage.
Sabrewulfs alternate stage concept is f in fantastic, it’d be amazing for Mira.
I’ll let that be a surprise

It really is a worthy purchase, even though most of us have all 3 seasons.
If I were on the art direction team, I’d have included the ultra fan book page by page for viewing as well. I thought it was promised that the online version would have been constantly updated…

1 Like

How do we get platinum gargos? Also in the stage concept art there’s one that looks like a unused stage.

Platinum gargos comes with the gold gargos skin

3 Likes

Yup, when you put in the code it calls it Gargos color pack or something like that. They both come together.

I wish the de had gold tone outfits for all characters… Just the clothing not the skin…

Maybe an ultra super duper definitive edition

1 Like

Since they’ve used up just about every other form of KI-related awesomeness preposition they could ever likely use my guess is if they make another one it’ll be called the Godlike Edition.

After that? I dunno…ultra special championship turbo 4K XL remix revival: the new challengers 3rd strike fight for the future…melee?

1 Like

Y’all remember SFIV, Super SFIV, SFIV Arcade, Ultra SFIV??? Lol 4 versions!, we should get a 4th season :wink:

2 Likes

My mommy got me a present, guys! :smile:

Hopefully it works

6 Likes

Nice! I hope my mom will give me Jojo mangas for my birthday! Lol

1 Like

Update: Apparently everything works, no issues so far. :smiley:
Like the making of stuff, love the concept art (especially for the stages. I may be one of the “stage beggars”, but I can certainly see why they cost so much. The people who design the stages deserve whatever they get paid for them and then some :heart_eyes: Hopefully the future holds more of these).
And having the entire KI soundtrack at my finger tips? It’s pretty damn neat.

I actually like the Golden God skin more than I thought I would. And Argent Shroud also looks really great.

I’m pretty happy with my purchase. Hopefully it helps the future of this game. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It goes great with his dragon armor :wink:

I still haven’t entered my codes as I don’t play gargle

I wish they’d have issued gold and platinum outfits for your character of choice

Any chance you would mind parting with that code?