Killer Cuts!

This is the one I have…its 62$ at best buy. they have a cheaper one that looks like a suit case for 52$. Pretty cool to have if you have old records lying around from your parents or interested in collection Vinyl records.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/ion-audio-classic-lp-turntable-black-red/4464604.p?id=1219751170150&skuId=4464604

2 Likes

Dammit I had other stuff to buy

You can buy it from the US store.
The only difference is the shipping price and the risk customs will charge you some extra €€€.

thanks for your info/ansower. :slight_smile:
they send on EVERY place of europe?:neutral_face:

I’m from Belgium and they shipped to me before.

You can try adding something to your cart on the site and check if they ship to your country.

A sure buy would have been KI 1/2 & seasons 1-3 all packaged together.

Happy buying to those who want it

1 Like

I wish I could get the Spinal puppet…

So you can’t choose between Spinal and Wulf? Its just random unless I buy 2 copies? That’s kind of lame. I guess ill roll with the Fulgore edition since I at least know what cover I am getting.

1 Like

I’ll have to see if my parents still have any of their records. My dad used to have Queen’s News of the World…the robot on the artwork always creeped me out…

Also I remember having the audio track of Frosty’s Winter Wonderland, if anyone’s ever seen it…just imagine watching the show with your eyes shut…same experience.

2 Likes

By 7/17? That’s my B-Day!

Anyone fancy getting me a present? :smiley:

1 Like

That’s also my sister’s birthday so…maybe?

I had that frosty record!!! lol… I have my dads old Queen records too!

1 Like

Wow…maybe we’re the same person. :wink:

(We’re not actually, people)

1 Like

is any of this going to be at evo this weekend ? I mean inside the event

Oh, wow- The artwork on these is fantastic! I’d have a tough time picking between Sabrewulf & Spinal, but since it’s random to begin with, it wouldn’t matter anyway! :skull: / :wolf:

Such a cool idea!

-Zenek

1 Like

Hey, to a 3-year-old, that thing is the stuff of nightmares…

1 Like

On the homepage

“The soundtrack to the original Killer Instinct is the most epic fighting game soundtrack ever produced”

I agree. This and also SF Third Strike rock. Certain Capcom crossovers also have very captivating tunes, IMO.

Lol, I bought this for my wife last year. Never realized that I would have a need for it too. There are different models, so make sure yours has a headphone jack. Cheapest models save on small features like that.

I have the cd versions of KI 1/2 but only the digital of the season 1 edits (with ki1 yet again) and season 2 edits (with ki2 yet again)- I really want to use ki2 music for practice along with the still shots of ki2 stages as seen in the current practice mode.
Wouldn’t THAT have been a great enticing feature of the’definitive’

‘Exclusive DLC code for KI 2 stage stills for use in practice mode! Gold STAGE SKIN!’

600 million sold overnight

I think you’re on the wrong thread XD