KI Memes

That would probably just about apply to any game complaints, wouldn’t it?

1 Like

2 Likes

Basically. It’s just the Shago complaints that are most popular.

9 Likes

That Cinder pic is perfect. I want to see more memes based on that.

1 Like

14 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

11 Likes

Perfection.

1 Like

All these improperly used memes are killing me…

4 Likes

How exactly do you improperly use a meme?

…no seriously…I really can’t see how that’s a thing.

1 Like

I never expected a question like this… I need a couple minutes to formulate an answer.

Every meme has it’s own set of very specific rules.

For example: the Condescending Wonka

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/WSED3cEPf-4/hqdefault.jpg

The rules here are simple. You MUST start by questioning a common claim someone makes about themselves.

You finish with an insulting fact proving the person in question to be wrong or less then what they claimed to be. Although people bend the rules a little with this one.

With the example shown above, here is an example of a misused meme.

Does this make sense?

2 Likes

In all seriousness @WrathOfFulgore . Memes are usually associated with a particular reference when they are made so when taken out of context or rather out of reference then it sort of defeats the purpose of its intended design. Although with memes that are made on the spot, they usually don’t have a particular reference besides what the pictures tells. At least that’s my definition.

1 Like

Pretty much this. Although in my opinion, I only really find well-established memes to be funny.

2 Likes

Yeah, it all makes sense, but…I dunno…it just seems kinda silly that pictures with captions have rules…

I guess it’d be kinda like using a spatula as a fly swatter…not what it was intended for, but it works anyway.

…BTW…a plastic spatula is great for wasps.

1 Like

I wanna test this out. BRB GOING TO THE HORNET’S NEST.

1 Like

Disclaimer- WrathOfFulgore is not responsible for injury, dismemberment, or getting bodied online caused by taking his advice.

5 Likes

RIP MANDRILL’S Spatula

Smacked a Hornet’s Nest with a Spatula, and the Spatula died…

It will be missed. :sob:

3 Likes