Jago and Kim Wu fan art(s) - I LIVE (small update)!

Happen to update the comic on the main post : ) No worries too. I should finish up the extra project too… ._.

2 Likes

Patiently waiting for the next artwork…

5 Likes

LOL sry! XD I was kinda thinking about finishing it after Kim’s true reveal since i’m curious to how she will look like.

1 Like

Whaaaaat!? That’s too long, my girlfriend and I love these. No, but either way we can wait :relaxed: I will however, post some of her drawings - it’s just Jago though.

1 Like

AWWW D:!

Damn now I feel bad for making you guys wait and all. Hmm maybe I might come up with a future small doodle in the future. Also noice is she also an artist? : )

1 Like

Sure is,

Jago drawing

Jago painting

14 Likes

What are the materials used for the Jago Painting? It’s very nice. (My family is Artists, so I have that “Artistic eye”) :wink:

1 Like

Its Awesome!!! :grin:

1 Like

These look great!

1 Like

Lovin the painting :slight_smile: She has done an awesome job~! Thanks for sharing these!

1 Like

Thank you. I just used acrylic paints on 16x20" canvas, it’s nice to know that your family is artistic too.

Thank you :smile:

Thank you for your generous compliment, I really love your drawings too they are beautiful :blush:

3 Likes

just realized the names

oTigerSpirit and oDragonSpirit

haha,cute xD

5 Likes

Yeah. My mother studied at one point to be an Art Teacher, and My sister has her Artistic skill as well. While I don’t have the drawing skill, Art has many forms, and I’m well versed in some.

That is pretty awesome, my father and I are the only artist in the family but that is nice that your family enjoys it also. Art is hard but that is nice that you enjoy it.

I think it is cute also :relaxed:

2 Likes

It is hard, but It’s worth it when other people enjoy looking at it as much as you enjoyed making it. Don’t ever stop doing art!

OMG So Cute! LOL I wish I had a significant other to do that…Forever Alone XD… (JK :slight_smile: )

Sits in thought for 30 seconds

4 Likes

So… Yeah um… Remember that “teaser” pic I have posted few months back?

Well i’m happy to say that it’s back in progress and it’s coming together awesomely. It’ll be pretty rough looking tho since the pic is indeed old. Probably gonna post it on tumblr instead once it’s completed tho (might). Stick around if anything~ :smile:

6 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I CAN’T WAIT!!! :grinning:

3 Likes

Lil tease, the pic so far is looking rather “tense” bwa hah hah~!

3 Likes

:open_mouth:
The excitement/tension is real…

2 Likes