Gargos Trailer & KI Teases

Check out the full article here: http://www.ultra-combo.com/gargos-trailer/

Direct the salty comments towards Rukari below!

9 Likes

First and sky stage confirmed.

5 Likes

10 Likes

0:33 Even if it was in his hero art, that’s gotta be a new stage

Awesome trailer! I love his voice here. It oozes superiority.

Blue Shell

5 Likes

Awe shoot dis is so coo!

Uh oh…There’s drought coming. :eyes:

I appreciate the candidness and honesty, thanks. Looking forward to the other reveals.

2 Likes

@rukizzel I’ll throw salt at you later. :wink: Right now I’m going to enjoy this awesome trailer with a treat!

EDIT OMG HIS VOICE SO SEXY!

Hmmmm so going by what gargos said tusk’s immortality is only for aging. So he can still die, I see clearly now.

Gargos’s trailer is absolutly awesome, and I cannot wait for the future of KI!

Also, I could have sworn that I saw Gargos appearing on a brand new stage :smirk:

1 Like

Yo, both characters we will not know until the reveal? Ok. This has me hype.

Can’t wait until June for the new character. Who’s it going to be? Lol. Can’t wait!

Gargos Trailer though.

Oh and for Rukari:

3 Likes

Why post a spoiler??? Everyone has to come here first to click on to the trailer link…thanks …good job there buddy!

Yes I want to bath in it

@rukizzel

These are good!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B006ONNLNA/ref=mp_s_a_1_2_a_it?qid=146439548

1 Like

Was it a stage or just maybe a clip from shadow lords mode cinematic

1 Like

I saw something that had stage potential! Hope you guys make that a thing!

great trailer!

“Begin the invasion!” :imp:

3 Likes

A little sad the trailer didn’t showcase the best animated move in the game IMO (the regular or shadow izuna drop). But otherwise it was cool!

2 Likes

Trailer is absoultely awesome. Is that a new stage? I really hope it is… Oh God I hope it is.

Why would you say sky stage CONFIRMED when the trailer literally in no way shape or form implies that there’s a sky stage ? He literally fights on other peoples stages every single time u see him fighting. You really shouldn’t post stuff like that and get people excited for no reason lol.

2 Likes

Did you see the image below that post?