Free Stuff Friday - Astro Gaming A40 Speaker Tags

Did you see our custom Astro Gaming A40 Speaker Tags from PAX Prime this year? Well we’ve got a chance for you to win a set of your own!

Read the full details here: Free Stuff Friday - Astro Gaming A40 Speaker Tags - Killer Instinct

5 Likes

Can you gimme dem speaker tags? I got these cheeseburgers man…

1 Like

I need these speaker tags. I wanna get blown away by the BASS

1 Like

Yah I need the ones with the blue logo. They look pretty sick.

1 Like

I want to be the coolest kid in school.

Maybe some Astros would help that

2 Likes

So I can blast out dem tunes like

1 Like

Those look so epic! I need them for my small but growing collection…get outta here these are MINE!
Get outta my way…

I don’t know why I can’t just post the gif but whatever. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

J’ai besoin d’eux pour avoir un peu plus de Killer Instinct en France pour aussi avoir du Killer Instinct chez moi^^.

1 Like

I can blast windows with the right speaker and the right KI sound!!

1 Like

I really would like those for the reason being I have a brother who absolutely loves KI & also owns ASTRO A40s! His birthday had past not too long ago but I think those would make an awesome “make up” present (if that makes sense)!

1 Like

Killer Instinct is GODLIKE and there will never be anything else like it. There can and will only be one K.I. I would love these so I can show them off and piss off some people as well :smile: have a great day even if I don’t win. good luck to all.

1 Like

The headphones I have simply aren’t good enough.

Seriously though, I suffer from severe hearing loss, and it would be nice to have a set of headphones that are loud enough for me and that I can wear with my hearing aids (or simply be really effing loud if I can’t wear my hearing aids with them). :wink:

Pity vote FTW! Am I right?

1 Like

I need them so I can finally have an excuse to buy Astros!

1 Like

I’ve recently had my headset fail on me and I’ve been looking for a new pair of headset to get. I would differently get a pair of A40’s if I was chosen to get one. Also I really want that Riptor one as she is my main.

1 Like

Today is my birthday…Is that a good enough reason…?

3 Likes

Because … https://youtu.be/2s5DIhK0jzg

1 Like

Why do I need it? Because you need it too, baby…

Let’s share it.

2 Likes

participating just because I love waiting …

1 Like

I’ve never played with headphones before and it really wouldn’t change anything but…

1 Like

I need them so I can bask in the base like…

1 Like