Free Stuff Friday - Arctic Blast T-shirt

Free Stuff Friday has returned! Like all our other content, Free Stuff Friday took a brief hiatus during the Holiday break, but it’s back with a vengeance.

Check out the full details & how to enter here: Free Stuff Friday - Arctic Blast T-shirt - Killer Instinct

1 Like

I received one of these shirts for Christmas… I love it! I also got the Fulgore and the Thunder ones for Christmas!
Good luck to whomever wins! Your gonna get an awesome shirt!

I hope I win. Worth a shot, odds are pretty rubbish though.

Too bad the contest is tied to Twitter, though - I can’t stand it and refuse to sign up, so no chance for me.

Good luck to anyone who enters!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand done :slight_smile: best of luck guys

I have no twitters but how bout I jam that Glacius theme out my jumbo PA tweeters for the whole neighborhood to hear instead! Retweeted ftw! Maybe? No…:expressionless:

All done now to see if luck in my side.
Good luck everyone.

First of all, thanks for the contest.

But can french people (or everyone outside the USA) participate ? I don’t want to waste your time if I win but I’m not eligible.

@rukizzel, I understand you might not be in charge of the Giveaways, but I find it kinda sad I and others cannot participate in these, because of a lack of a Twitter account. And I really don’t feel justified making a Twitter account for one thing, and possibly never touch it. I’m not complaining, but just saying what’s on my mind. If this message is disregarded, I will understand.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Given your amount of time here, I am sure you’re more than aware that not all contests happen on Twitter. Some happen on Facebook, and others on the forums. Twitter is definitely a hot spot, but ultimately:

2 Likes

Yeah, I guess I should have seen that. And saying that and looking back on it made me feel kinda selfish for saying that. Your Gif is true, while Twitter is a hot spot, they do happen everywhere. I’m sorry. :anguished:

Ok. Thanks for responding! I really appreciate it! :smile:

No apologies necessary. The feedback is welcome! Everyone likes free stuff, but unfortunately no one solution works for all.

2 Likes

Problem:
What if I’m not on Twitter (because the day I send somebody a “Tweet” is the day I’ve figuratively sliced off my manhood.)?

Why isn’t this contest available through less gay-sounding social media (facebook or Reddit)? I have nothing against gays, I simply happen to not be one, and I see no reason to pretend otherwise by opening a Twitter account…

Seriously though, is Twitter really the only way?

1 Like