Fandom Novella: The curse

I know, not only I studied Latin, also means the same in Spanish, my native language

Interesting so far. Have you thought of posting this on the fanfiction.net website? Also, any chance of this continuing?

Thanks for your kind words!

Sometimes I recall this and I want to continue my job, but several issues keep me not doing it.

-During the time of writing the second chapter, I broke my arm in a pretty bad way, and it lost mobility for a long time. It recovered eventually, but a lot changed by then(other job which required more time, etc…)

-I had two chapters almost done, and 6 more planned, but not translated(english is not my first language), but I lost them and rewriting them was pretty daunting, and also needed someone to check them for grammar mistakes, which is inconvinient

The structure I planned was two “timelines”, one about Kan-Ra alive being cursed, and other Aganos chasing him years later. Spinal(both alive and dead, centurys later), Gargos’ cultists, Eyedol, and Omen were all going to appear or be referenced, same as Mira and Maya’s ancestors.

The chase between Kan-Ra and Aganos would be around Europe first, Africa, a sea chase including Spinal as undead, and finally South America, with the Night watch being born

Ouch, sorry to hear, dude. :frowning:
Well, if you ever decide to post on fanfiction.net, let me know and I’ll gladly take a look anytime. I hope you can revisit this someday - it sounds intriguing!

1 Like